Crusher Back

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details

Jigzkiller

Bencher
Noel ‘Crusher’ Cleal to re-join Des Hasler at Manly as head of recruitment

ON the day Manly announced Des Hasler’s comeback to the club, another Sea Eagles legend also agreed to make a return.

Former Sea Eagles and Test star Noel ‘Crusher’ Cleal has taken on Manly’s head of recruitment role on Hasler’s football club staff from next season.

Cleal has long been regarded as one of rugby league’s best recruitment managers, having previously spotted the likes of Daly Cherry-Evans, Jamie Lyon, Steve Matai, Kieran Foran, Luke Burt, Andrew Ryan, Damian Cook, Matt Ballin, Rhyse Martin, Marcelo Montoya, David Williams and Michael Lichha.

Currently living at Beechwood near Wauchope, Cleal will return to Sydney’s northern beaches in the next fortnight.

Cleal was Hasler’s recruitment manager during Manly’s golden years when the club made grand finals in 2007, 2008 and 2011.

“I still have the music in me,” Cleal told The Daily Telegraph. “I am absolutely happy to be back, especially with Des being back.

“It was an opportunity too good to refuse. I cannot wait to get my nose in the trough again.

“When Des rang, I jumped at the chance. I am over the moon and am really looking forward to it.

“There is plenty of talent at Manly that the club can build on.”

Cleal played 10 Tests for Australia and 13 State of Origin matches for NSW. He also played 125 games for Manly between 1983 and 1989, scoring 43 tries.

He has made as much impact off the field in recruitment as he did on the field as a rampaging centre and second rower.

When employed as Canterbury’s recruitment guru, Cleal spotted Cook playing fullback in St George’s Illawarra lower grades before luring him to Belmore.

Cook is now the NSW hooker.

Cleal also pulled Cherry-Evans out of suburban Brisbane while, when boss
of Parramatta’s recruitment, lured the great Lyon out Wee Waa of back in 2000.

A centre when he arrived in Sydney, former Manly coach and club Immortal Bob Fulton successfully switched Cleal into the second row.

https://outline.com/5cD2s6

Last edited:
Tooves or Balin or Donny or Kennedy or Spud or Gutherson or Hargreaves or Brett Stewart or Glen Stewart or Jamie Lyon. Do I need to go on. A call out to arms from all things Manly needs to happen.

hope crush is hungry for success again, he seemed to be coasting at the dogs and let Munster and lattrell slip through.

Noel ‘Crusher’ Cleal to re-join Des Hasler at Manly as head of recruitment

ON the day Manly announced Des Hasler’s comeback to the club, another Sea Eagles legend also agreed to make a return.

Former Sea Eagles and Test star Noel ‘Crusher’ Cleal has taken on Manly’s head of recruitment role on Hasler’s football club staff from next season.

Cleal has long been regarded as one of rugby league’s best recruitment managers, having previously spotted the likes of Daly Cherry-Evans, Jamie Lyon, Steve Matai, Kieran Foran, Luke Burt, Andrew Ryan, Damian Cook, Matt Ballin, Rhyse Martin, Marcelo Montoya, David Williams and Michael Lichha.

Currently living at Beechwood near Wauchope, Cleal will return to Sydney’s northern beaches in the next fortnight.

Cleal was Hasler’s recruitment manager during Manly’s golden years when the club made grand finals in 2007, 2008 and 2011.

“I still have the music in me,” Cleal told The Daily Telegraph. “I am absolutely happy to be back, especially with Des being back.

“It was an opportunity too good to refuse. I cannot wait to get my nose in the trough again.

“When Des rang, I jumped at the chance. I am over the moon and am really looking forward to it.

“There is plenty of talent at Manly that the club can build on.”

Cleal played 10 Tests for Australia and 13 State of Origin matches for NSW. He also played 125 games for Manly between 1983 and 1989, scoring 43 tries.

He has made as much impact off the field in recruitment as he did on the field as a rampaging centre and second rower.

When employed as Canterbury’s recruitment guru, Cleal spotted Cook playing fullback in St George’s Illawarra lower grades before luring him to Belmore.

Cook is now the NSW hooker.

Cleal also pulled Cherry-Evans out of suburban Brisbane while, when boss
of Parramatta’s recruitment, lured the great Lyon out Wee Waa of back in 2000.

A centre when he arrived in Sydney, former Manly coach and club Immortal Bob Fulton successfully switched Cleal into the second row.

https://outline.com/5cD2s6
This is feeling more and more like Manly every day

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 109 16
8 7 1 56 16
8 6 2 66 14
8 5 3 51 12
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 5 4 42 10
8 4 4 25 10