Crucified

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ryno link said:
[quote author=DSM5 link=topic=182389.msg251269#msg251269 date=1265610335]
Correct, the two charges relate to a tongue into the young girls mouth and a finger into 'you know where'.

Of which there is no witness too. I think the only thing the old man saw was that his fly was down. How many pissed blokes to you see walking around with their flys down on a Friday/saturday night.
[/quote]

Guilty

The old man stated he saw Brett's fly open (as you do), but his missus, the girls step mum, stated she didn't see that.  The dad will get slaughtered by Brett's legal eagle on the 22nd.  He was very good with the psych.   

Regardless of whether he is innocent or guilty, he is still a high profile australian sportsman up on sexual assault charges.

The media WILL be all over it. Yeah it sucks that people write defaming articles without fact but im sure plenty of us here have been guilty of passing judgement on footballers with nothing more than a personal opinion to go off of.

Oh but we dont slander them all over the....

im gonna be a bit niave here
but the charge contains the word intercourse

you blokes are saying the accused is sayin it was a finger

am i right in believing in a legal sense intercourse doesnt have to be with the old fella it can be any part of the body????

Thats weird tbh

Cambo link said:

am i right in believing in a legal sense intercourse doesnt have to be with the old fella it can be any part of the body????

Thats weird tbh
I think any part of your body can be used in the definition of rape.

Cambo link said:

Thats weird tbh

Doesn't have to be a body part even AFAIK

I'm not sure about this, but to my mind I don't remember the word 'rape' or 'sexual intercourse' being used.  I think the term used is sexual assault.  I could be wrong though.   

Status
Not open for further replies.
Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4