Crowd vs Titans

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
My prediction: 3,500 paying customers plus 1,500 'phantoms' so the official crowd to be announced at just over 5,000.

Last edited:
My prediction: 3,500 paying customers plus $1,500 'phantoms' so the official crowd to be announced at just over 5,000.

It is interesting on this note - when it comes to inflating crowd figures, unlike ANZ stadium in particular, Manly doesn't bump up their numbers when it comes to crowd figures apparently. I actually wouldn't mind them bumping it up though, as I do think it will be a pretty poor crowd!

Geez...and I remember taking two of my boys along to Killer's last home game, and being very disappointed that we only got 11,000 along to it... Never been to a game at Brooky with 5000 in the ground, and I've been going since 1980. Sadness...

Still, I'd encourage as many people as possible to get out there. It isn't about the club bosses, or the administrators, it is about the players and the atmosphere... and they need us more than ever right now.

Give me 6 months, I'll door nock of all brookvale and get back to with everybody's intentions.

I'll be there, normally six on a Friday is crap for me too.

But it's my Birthday tomorrow, so good excuse to take a day off from my one of those job things and get on the turps early.

It will be three men and their dog at the ground though @:(

Hiiiiiiiiiipp

o birdie two ewe

hippo birdie two ewe
hippo birdie deer B4EVA
hippo birdie two ewe

(for tomorrow)

I refuse to attend unless Wayne's future is sorted.

Personally there is a nice new nursing home here in town and he'd fit right in if he can get on with the bloke who thinks he is John Wayne..

Surely Clint Eastwood and John Wayne can harmonise.

Happy birthday for tomorrow.

I’ll be there as will 2 mates. All this crap going on disheartens me but I will always be a Sea Eagles supporter and always attend their games! We have also won our last two games and it is our last home game.

C’mon people - how about we turn up in droves tomorrow and show the world that Manly supporters aren’t fair weather supporters!
good post bud i totally agree i love my team no matter how hard they make it

Happy birthday for tomorrow.

I’ll be there as will 2 mates. All this crap going on disheartens me but I will always be a Sea Eagles supporter and always attend their games! We have also won our last two games and it is our last home game.

C’mon people - how about we turn up in droves tomorrow and show the world that Manly supporters aren’t fair weather supporters!
Well said @eadie fan :clap: and I'll be at Brookie rain, hail or shine as always supporting our beloved Manly whoever is coach :rock:

Happy Birthday @Brookie4eva and hope we have a win to make our day!

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
7 6 1 54 14
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8