Crowd vs Titans

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

damiennp90

Bencher
Hi.

I'm hearing our crowd tomorrow night against the Titans could be the lowest of the year for all clubs by some margin.

What to the club expect. I've never felt so low as a supporter.

Will the supporters get the blame again ?

Ok one thing.

With the club grant being 13m and the salary cap 10. Surly the penns can now see a way of making money out of manly.

As long as the teams bloody good.

I've already paid as part of my membership and I'm not going.

Not because of the Penns or Gorman or Trent or Gladstone or Hastings or the facilities.

But because it's on at 6 on a Friday night and I've got one of those job things.
Yes I also have season tickets and won’t be going
Had enough for one year of crap performances

I've already paid as part of my membership and I'm not going.

Not because of the Penns or Gorman or Trent or Gladstone or Hastings or the facilities.

But because it's on at 6 on a Friday night and I've got one of those job things.

Exactly.
Regardless of how well the team is going, a 6 o'clock Friday kickoff is ridiculous for locals to get to let alone visiting supporters.
It could take me from 30-50mins to drive there at that time of night ( for one game only ) so I really need to be out the door by 4.30 to be safe.

We had Newcastle on a Friday night and now the Gold Coast both in the graveyard timeslot - zero chance of more than a handful of "away" supporters ( that would live locally anyway )
We've even had the Cowboys on Thursday night FFS!

Yes, we've been going like busteds but who you play at what timeslot certainly affects your crowds.

Conversely most fans preferred timeslot - Sunday arvo - at Brookie has had three Sydney teams visit and we played like poo in two of them.

Crowds are down across the board but the easy target is suburban grounds so the media go with that.

How many will be at ANZ on Sunday for the Dogs / Warriors match?

Its a shame its such a poor slot. We have finally been able to put the same team on the field for a few weeks and have seen results.

We are playing a titans team on the slide, so I think we would have pulled a decent crowd for this one had it not been a terrible timeslot.

I'll be there, normally six on a Friday is crap for me too.

But it's my Birthday tomorrow, so good excuse to take a day off from my one of those job things and get on the turps early.

It will be three men and their dog at the ground though @:(
Happy birthday for tomorrow
Many happy returns

But it's my Birthday tomorrow, so good excuse to take a day off from my one of those job things and get on the turps early.

Happy birthday for tomorrow.

I’ll be there as will 2 mates. All this crap going on disheartens me but I will always be a Sea Eagles supporter and always attend their games! We have also won our last two games and it is our last home game.

C’mon people - how about we turn up in droves tomorrow and show the world that Manly supporters aren’t fair weather supporters!

Happy birthday! Hope the boys make it an extra special celebration.

Actually we need to turn up tomorrow night to support our players they need it. They are getting abandoned by their coach and probably feel dissatisfied with the administration as well. They need something to play for let it be for them and for us! Go the Eagles you good things!

Did I read correctly that there is only one game on?? I am a country member. Live in Taree and haven't been to a game at Brookie this season for all the reasons mentioned previously. Why would I drive 8 hours round trip, fork out for a night at the Travelodge for one game...Somehow I never seemed to mind it when there was at least a twenties game on before hand. I get the feeling the NRL isn't really interested in you if you don't live in the city. May just be me though.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8