Crowd vs Titans

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
I'll be there, normally six on a Friday is crap for me too.

But it's my Birthday tomorrow, so good excuse to take a day off from my one of those job things and get on the turps early.

It will be three men and their dog at the ground though @:(
4 men.

I'll be there, normally six on a Friday is crap for me too.

But it's my Birthday tomorrow, so good excuse to take a day off from my one of those job things and get on the turps early.

It will be three men and their dog at the ground though @:(
Good on you feathered friend . You sound like a Great supporter of our club . I hope our boys get a win for you .
Our club will become Great again like it always does . Happy days will come again
I Hope you have an AWESOME Birthday !!!
images (4).jpg
images (4).jpg
images (4).jpg
images (4).jpg
images (4).jpg
images (4).jpg
images (4).jpg
images (4).jpg

778d9088938634d81af56ca6db90ccafc13923c8.webp

Did I read correctly that there is only one game on?? I am a country member. Live in Taree and haven't been to a game at Brookie this season for all the reasons mentioned previously. Why would I drive 8 hours round trip, fork out for a night at the Travelodge for one game...Somehow I never seemed to mind it when there was at least a twenties game on before hand. I get the feeling the NRL isn't really interested in you if you don't live in the city. May just be me though.

Yep.
Gates open at 4.30 so you can scramble to your favourite spot and watch....nothing.....until the teams come out for their warm-ups, if we're especially lucky the refs will do theirs out on the field too ( even the fourth ref that does nothing all game!)
But you will be able to buy a cold pie that hasn't been heated up yet and a warm beer and then by the time the pies are hot enough at half time they will have sold out because it's the last game of the season and they didn't expect such a large crowd.

But don't let that stop you from coming down from Taree, the post match lap of honour should be a cracker!

Yep. This is definitely the least attractive reason for attending a Manly game at Brookie all season.

6,382 cold and peeved Manly Fans

Its 12 degrees and I'm not happy, Manly :finger:

The players looked dejected on their walk of shame @:(
giphy.gif

Last edited:

Staff online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 56 16
7 6 1 99 14
8 6 2 66 14
8 5 3 51 12