Croker - Honest opinions need apply

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though

HoldenV8

Journey Man
I have waited 5 games to see what he has and it’s time he goes to Blacktown for a few weeks and Hastings in. I don’t know the reason why TB refuses to put him there but this is now bordering on Walker at 5/8.

At least Dylan would run with the ball and occasionally kicked. Croker doesn't even have a kicking game and his passing technique is so slow he puts his team mates under pressure when he does pass.

The sad thing is that this is the 2nd time in 3 years that we're seeing a failed 5/8 experiment by Barrett. Not good.

SeaEagle21

Bencher
Premium Member
At least Dylan would run with the ball and occasionally kicked. Croker doesn't even have a kicking game and his passing technique is so slow he puts his team mates under pressure when he does pass.

The sad thing is that this is the 2nd time in 3 years that we're seeing a failed 5/8 experiment by Barrett. Not good.

From a former Rep 5/8 too

Ned

Bencher
Whatever Hastings did/does to piss Barret off I don't know, but he's got to put that crap aside and pick Jacko for mine, Croker just isn't cutting it.

ricardo

Bencher
Croker did not much wrong (apart from the play the ball!!) but it’s clear a non- kicking half is not the solution. I would switch him to 14 and Hastings to 5/8. I think he would be a very able Lewis replacement and could shine in the replacement hooker/utility role

SeaEagle21

Bencher
Premium Member
Croker will play rep footy , he is loaded with skill as he was a junior Kangaroo. He just needs some more games under his belt .
Croker is our future , he will be our next premiership winning 5/8 .
All critics should just be a bit more patient .

He very well could be one day....but needs more development in a less pressure situation (utility or Blacktown). Time is something we don’t have atm and he doesn’t offer enough attacking threat to trouble defences. We are hamstrung with the cap penalties atm so we might be stuck with him as Hastings is very clearly out of favour as half.

BOZO

Journey Man
Tipping Member
He very well could be one day....but needs more development in a less pressure situation (utility or Blacktown). Time is something we don’t have atm and he doesn’t offer enough attacking threat to trouble defences. We are hamstrung with the cap penalties atm so we might be stuck with him as Hastings is very clearly out of favour as half.
I am glad you see Crokers potential feathered friend . When I first saw him I didn't see anything in him but the more I see him play the more I can see that he is going to be something special

HoldenV8

Journey Man
Sorry @BOZO but have to agree to disagree. Croker is out of his depth in first grade IMO.

He offers nothing in attack and has just about no kicking game to speak of. About the only thing he seems to do well enough is his defence.

There was a noticeable difference in the side when Hastings came on, especially in the times when Api went back to dummy half and Jacko was in the halves. We just looked a lot more dangerous with the ball.

BOZO

Journey Man
Tipping Member
Sorry @BOZO but have to agree to disagree. Croker is out of his depth in first grade IMO.

He offers nothing in attack and has just about no kicking game to speak of. About the only thing he seems to do well enough is his defence.

There was a noticeable difference in the side when Hastings came on, especially in the times when Api went back to dummy half and Jacko was in the halves. We just looked a lot more dangerous with the ball.
I totally agree with you mate . I was just clowning around

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
14 11 3 103 26
14 10 4 118 24
14 10 4 78 24
15 9 6 161 20
14 8 6 60 20
14 7 7 63 18
14 7 7 37 18
15 8 7 -8 18
14 7 7 -50 18