Post-Game Discussion Cowboys v Manly [Round 25, 2021]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though
Game Information

Cowboys
Vs
Sea Eagles
18 Queensland Country Bank Stadium
04 Sep 2021 17:30
82nd minute

Match Stats

My favourite Manly try ever was Snake catching the bomb to snatch victory against the Tigers in the dying moments of the match at Brookie. Can't remember what year it was now.
I remember that one fondly - it was 2006! Certainly is high on the favourites list but gee it's had some rivals over the years!

Great to have Kelpie back...he is gold. Slippers is only injury cover now if Des persists with Walker on the bench....which I don't agree with.

We get the win, wasn't our best obviously. We seemed off for most of it but that last 15 minute was some of the great fan experiences of a Manly fan I have ever had. I just felt like I was back to the 07-14 era. We truly are back, the new Manly era has begun. Let's ride off this momentum, be thankful we come out unscathed and lets get ready for some long-awaited FINALS FOOTY BABY!

A frustrating first half, then bam pow boom 1970's Batman show style.

No injuries, no on reports, some absolute magic by Tom, a record by Ruben.

(let's gloss over the miss by Saab as he redeemed himself, and the 10 'walking' instead of running by Haumole.)

When Cummings gave the rortiest of rorting penalty rorts against Croker for "crowding", I thought 'uh oh, not again' but he eventually settled down.

It's been interesting to see the victory song throughout the season, especially the guzzle x 3 bit.

Initially it was only a couple of larrikins throwing water in the air - now it's almost everyone.

Tom looks very settled on the field. As much as I love Harper and dce's happiness at tries, I also like tom's no nonsense 'Ok lads, let's just get on with it' attitude.

Thanks again @Jethro for the ton of work in doing all the threads and the updated info you put in them.

Reading through the Silvertails gameday thread. Oh my, what can one say?
What you can say is..... WTF is wrong with some of the most negative whinging 2 faced Cunnucks ever to grace the silvertail halls?

Miserable moaning death riding bustards.

But of course once we win and score 46 its all sweet mate.

Farkkkkkk me.......

Why can't some just hold their BS till after we loose. I'm more than happy to see people lay in the boot if its needed but to post some of the ****e that pops up is just wrong.....

That’s the most animated I have seen Turbo doing the team song this season, was fully engaged in it and enjoying himself with the rest of the team..
That was my thought too, was surprised as he's usually quite subdued.
I can't recall Tom happier singing the song than he was tonight.
I noticed as well and have a few thoughts on it, I think Tom was more stoked for Rub’s, all the boys gave him a special celebration, his personal record, that last try, you could see Tom head towards Rub’s on field, point and acknowledge his effort, all in all it was a pretty special day for the group, top 4, but that lads made that team song a pretty special moment for Rub’s, Tommy was also pretty happy with his own game and his super individual try as well, top finish to a top day.

I've watched the highlights on sea Eagles. com numerous times this morning, just can't get enough of those spectacular trys, what a special team we have,
I’ve done the same on the NRL site, has made me as happy as a pig in **** each time, top Father’s Day gift

I've watched the highlights on sea Eagles. com numerous times this morning, just can't get enough of those spectacular trys, what a special team we have,
Me too CC. The morning after and I'm still coming down from such a high....keep reliving the last 20 minutes of that game and those spectacular tries.

Such a special performance by a super special team!

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
10 9 1 124 20
9 7 2 72 16
9 7 2 49 16
11 7 4 59 14
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 -10 14
11 6 5 107 12
11 6 5 -9 12
10 5 5 -56 12