Cowboys highlights video

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Fluffy

Journey Man
Had a watch of the members video highlights and it has only made me more excited.

Rose Stormed straight over carl webb with slowing on a 30m bust.

Monas effort when he got injured was probably his best run since moving to hooker, was quick of the mark and stepped around defencers from 20m to lunge for the line. What makes it more impressive is it was early in the game so the defence wasnt tired.

Robbo skills look sharp, His try against the storm and then taking the bomb for matai's try tell me he is in for his best year yet.

Orford again looked excellent in attack, and lyon's pace created a few breaks.

All in all from the highlights our team looks farken fast and fluid when on the attack, there is a lot of players moving and moving at pace.

I cant wait for the next 4 days to go

Lyon & Glen Stewart made a nice breaks as well. All in all we looked strong with the backs looking very slick, although it only went for 5 mins it gave me a lot of confidence.

Scroll down the news items Mata, its a fair few down. Although it is not working for me, I am a member and my profile states I am so no idea what the problem is.

http://www.manlyseaeagles.com.au/news.asp?tx=39&newsid=1461

Here is the link, you have to be a member to view it

obviously not ryan since i sid his skills look sharp

last year we never sad die, this year, in the last 20 of the game our backs will have the speed to easily put on 3 or 4 tries if the opposition switches off.

I think ill go watch the video again

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4