Could V’landys be the MAN!?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Greenturd has had free reign to do as he wishes because everyone from the commission downwards have been wishy washy yes people. I would guess that Vlandys has previously voted against greenturd whilst he was just a commission member but been outvoted. I think that will change now and greenturd will need to answer to Vlandys and the commission, not the other way around, as it has been up until now. Can’t see Vlandys answering to greenturd going forward

In simple terms the Board set and approve policy ... and the CEO is responsible for the implimentation and management of said policy ... the CEO reports to, and is responsible to the Board for his performance ...

The board are responsible for hiring and firing CEO's .....

I think one of the areas that V'Landy will jump on is the monotheistic management of GreenTurt where he has made himself the sole arbitor and judge of not only who, but what constitutes a salary cap breach, TPA breach, who is registered and who isn't who is medically retired and who isn't, which coach is fined and who isn't, what rules the ref's can jump on, and which ones they can ignore, who gets a diamond ring, who can have testimonial years off the salary cap 4 years before retiring, .... and especially the infallable Papist notion that his ability to look a player in the eyes has any credibility with any living organism that possesses more than one brain cell ......

I think one of the areas that V'Landy will jump on is the monotheistic management of GreenTurt where he has made himself the sole arbitor and judge of not only who, but what constitutes a salary cap breach, TPA breach, who is registered and who isn't who is medically retired and who isn't, which coach is fined and who isn't, what rules the ref's can jump on, and which ones they can ignore, who gets a diamond ring, who can have testimonial years off the salary cap 4 years before retiring, .... and especially the infallable Papist notion that his ability to look a player in the eyes has any credibility with any living organism that possesses more than one brain cell ......
He thinks he is the messiah ,well he is not and he not even just a naughty boy .He is a clumsy inept ,spiteful , myopic ,criminally stupid moron with grand delusions of his own intelligence .
Talk about about getting your abilities mixed up with your ambitions which he has got in total inverse proportions .He is the poster boy for that !
He has no business being anywhere near the scene of a critical decision anymore serious than should he or should he not flush the chain after leaving most of what I would suspect are his brains in the bowl.
Anyway we can only hope that Vlandys wipes this turd from the proverbial arse of the NRL and pulls the chain for ever on one of its most difficult to shift daggs.(apologies to those having/breakfast/lunch/dinner or to those that don't appreciate the Turd metaphor )

He will bring the glory days to rugby.league. Atotal standup guy. All class.

He’ll bring back the best of 80s footy.

Will keep all clubs viable.
Develop an entertaining free flowing game
Suburban stadiums that are new and modern.

NYEagle

Last edited:

NYEagle
Hi Peter

NYEagle
More man love on display than vaseline in an entire England team from the 90s...

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4