Could V’landys be the MAN!?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
There's only one group of men who can discuss pertinent league matters.

hqdefault.jpg
I’m challenging the number of corners, I never noticed this before, interesting

I think he will shake things up.

Of course he would have to meet and talk with those 2 parasites. One is the (current) CEO and the other is on a lot of NRL boards.

Greenbergs days are numbered. And I doubt V'landys will stand for the old crap of letting the top few teams run the show.

This bloke loves to show he is the boss.

your actually spot on . V’landys even has a
I think he will shake things up.

Of course he would have to meet and talk with those 2 parasites. One is the (current) CEO and the other is on a lot of NRL boards.

Greenbergs days are numbered. And I doubt V'landys will stand for the old crap of letting the top few teams run the show.

This bloke loves to show he is the boss.

Your actually spot on . You know your stuff .
v’landys actually has a offensive nickname for Greenberg . Due to sensitive laws it won’t be repeated in public ....

Well that IS a good start from him isn’t it??

:axegrind::axegrind:
I could not believe how adamant and clear he was on upgrading Brookie as his primary objective :happy:
Journos all jumped in with questions as they couldn't believe that Brookie was on anyone's agenda :giggle:

Nine news will be all TurBros and Brookie tonight :inlove:

Not sure why the full presser isn't up on any site yet but I'll link it in when it is

your actually spot on . V’landys even has a

Your actually spot on . You know your stuff .
v’landys actually has a offensive nickname for Greenberg . Due to sensitive laws it won’t be repeated in public ....
does it start with C ? or maybe its the European spelling starting with K

But toddy wants every club to play at huge stadia with curtains to hide all but 15000 seats! Sports entertainment!

V’Landys interview......says his priority is to upgrade suburban grounds!! Brookvale his first priority & will use his contacts in government to prioritise upgrade!!!! Also wanted a one referee system but was out voted by the board. Said all NSW & QLD teams will NOT be relocated in order to expand!!!
I’m already liking this guy!!!!!!

V’Landys interview......says his priority is to upgrade suburban grounds!! Brookvale his first priority & will use his contacts in government to prioritise upgrade!!!! Also wanted a one referee system but was out voted by the board. Said all NSW & QLD teams will NOT be relocated in order to expand!!!
I’m already liking this guy!!!!!!
What idiots are "on the Board"?

He has done an amazing job in racing. He has increased prizemoney to levels that we have never seen before and has introduced new races that are now becoming world wide races like the Everest and the Golden Eagle. He has bought properties around the state where retired horses can be retrained so that they have a life after racing He saw a need for more under 35 year old people to go to the races and made it more friendly for them.
If he sees a need to fix up ovals he will find a way to get the money and then do the job he says he will.

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8
7 4 3 -8 8
8 4 4 -60 8