Corporate Box IS OURS. PLEASE PM ME TO DISCUSS PAYMENT

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

clontaago

First Grader
Guys,

We have the box. Please note that unfortunately as I had to fill the box urgently I had only received absolute certain starters from the following:

Doug x 7
PJ x 5
Dan x 2
Gronk x 2

My apologies to anyone who missed out.

Also guys, it is $160 + GST so effectively its $175.

9 excellet 7 more and we are sweet!

Corso Pete & Jan may be interested if they go down but I am not sure whether they would want to sit with you yuppy silvertail snobs.

11 so far looking good.

Stuff the mrs say it was my idea :)

Unless you are bringing a few women into the box!

11 is looking pretty good mate, jut a few more

pffft 2 attached women and PJ doesnt count as 3 :)

man if we can get 1 or two more we are set!

how funny is that!

I hadn't even read dougs when I typed it....

this is going to be a messy and funny night

Air Fares $500
Accomadtion $150
Car Parking $40
Taxis $80
Corporate Box $320
A win by Manly in Melbourne to hopefullly secure a top 4 position............priceless.

We were in Canberra last year to see Manly secure their first finals berth in years and sadly went to Parramatta Stadium the following weekend.

Excluding wife going shopping $1000 bucks for a weekend to watch a footy game whilst eating dim sims is too expensive for me. Should we attend we will watch the win from the terraces with the Rocker fraternity.

Is the match at Olypmic Stadium, I noticed on the NRL website the venue is noted as TBA. Choice of hotel will depend on location of game.

Can I suggest the Carlton Crest Pete? It is an easy taxi ride to Olympic Park and a very passable establishment.

Doug,

Its definately 7.30pm on the Saturday.

I have three companies interested in the last remaining box...first in best dressed and coming back to me today....so if you want it I wouldn't leave it much longer.

If it does go, I'll look to put on a cocktail function/glasshouse seating for the same price so we should still be able to do something for you (I will outline the function in greater details if you do miss out and we have to go down that path)...the point is if you want the box you need to get sign-off at you end ASAP.

Thanks

Shaun Richardson

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4