Corporate Box IS OURS. PLEASE PM ME TO DISCUSS PAYMENT

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
My final numbers are 6.

Plus Pete x 2
Dan x 2
Gronk x 2
Nodd (Are you a definite mate)???

We need 3 more people.

Clontaggo, I think you have misread my post. Whilst we will probably be there it WILL NOT BE IN CORPORATE BOX.

It just makes it too much of an expensive weekend for us to spend $320.00 on ground entry and a few dim sims and a glass of wine.

In typical Rocker fashion we will cheer the team from the terraces.

I noticed the response from the Storm but it does not confirm the venue, only the time & day.

Corso Pete. He is referring to PJ not you. PJ's real name is also Pete.......

Corso Pete the box is at Olympic, if the game isnt there then I guess I will be watching the grass grow??

booking my flights tommorrow. frequent flyer usage time

Doug will get there at about 9ish on friday night are you able to pick me up?

leave 2:30 on Sunday

cool I will just bus it in or something. No drama's

Might just come sat morning instead then

so you booked it?

Cool i booked my tickets I will be down on the saturday morning.

Let me know payment details mate

Cletus - Dan may have a ticket available for you if you are still keen mate, you will need to check with him though.

I may pull out so there may be another but at this stage I will transfer the cash later today

yes I will be transferring for two. Can you please send me the bank details?

The football club have organised a package for the day that include tix for the AFL match at the MCG, dinner at the depot and GA admission to Olympic Park.

not too bad Pete.

Though I foresee a nap in my afternoon

I'm still keen if Dan has pulled out. I can go to the Souths game if someone needs money, or I can just transfer it.

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6
6 3 3 -13 6