Coronavirus sucks.. but the NRL lives!

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
The nrl should move all the remaining games to Brisbane.

After all, broncos fans are already used to seeing other teams win...

(woot)

- to soon? We still grumbling? Can't see the genius?

Fair 'nuff.

EXCLUSIVE: Two Knights players have been put on COVID hold. CEO Phil Gardner has confirmed they have just reported players to Project Apollo for COVID breach. Initial report is players attended a game. Described to me by club as “young players”. @NRLonNine @9NewsSyd

EXCLUSIVE: Two Knights players have been put on COVID hold. CEO Phil Gardner has confirmed they have just reported players to Project Apollo for COVID breach. Initial report is players attended a game. Described to me by club as “young players”. @NRLonNine @9NewsSyd
It’s starting to break down now , the Donkeys have Pangai Jr suspended now, this is just waiting to explode !!

**** why can’t it be Ponga, Pearce, green and safiti. Instead it’s a couple of no names.

It’s starting to break down now , the Donkeys have Pangai Jr suspended now, this is just waiting to explode !!

It's a thing that the worse Manly are going...the less I care if the season gets called off.

which is probably not good.

But Hockey is back so I have something to watch (and at reasonable times as well.)

Queensland Premier Annastacia Palaszczuk has fired a warning shot in the direction of the NRL as the game struggles to contain staff and players breaching their COVID-19 bubbles.

Newcastle pair Starford To’a and Simi Siagi are the latest pair to break their team's biosecurity bubble in the last week, joining Souths coach Wayne Bennett, Dragons prop Paul Vaughan, Brisbane forward Tevita Pangai Jnr and three Broncos staffers - including club legend Allan Langer - in COVID-19 "holds".

"The Deputy Premier and Chief Health Officer are in constant contact with the NRL," Palaszczuk said.

"I will be reminding the NRL the future of the season is in their hands. Everyone has to do the right thing.

Looks like Tennis smarter than footy....

For each of the past 17 years, the All-England Lawn Tennis Club has paid for an insurance policy to guard against losses if Wimbledon should have to be canceled in the event of a worldwide pandemic.

That preparation will finally pay off this year. According to a report by the Action Network, the insurance will result in a payment worth $141 million -- or nearly half the amount that the club expects to lose as a result of the cancellation.

Looks like Tennis smarter than footy....

For each of the past 17 years, the All-England Lawn Tennis Club has paid for an insurance policy to guard against losses if Wimbledon should have to be canceled in the event of a worldwide pandemic.

That preparation will finally pay off this year. According to a report by the Action Network, the insurance will result in a payment worth $141 million -- or nearly half the amount that the club expects to lose as a result of the cancellation.

I’m still waiting for Eugenie to come down under and spend lockdown with me and if she can’t go to Wimbledon then that’s a lot of back rubs isn’t it ??

The Super League season has been thrown into chaos after eight Hull FC players and coaching staff tested positive to COVID-19.

Hull and Salford Red Devils have cancelled scheduled training sessions after five Hull FC players involved in last Sunday's match between the teams tested positive.

The 10 Donkeys who have ( alledgedly) gone to a party at the Everton Pub ( suburb up here) could well be the catalyst for a season suspension you’d have to think.

**** me they are brainless dickheads

Wow might put this whole stinking season to bed for good.
Will be a pity though, like many I look forward to the footy as a great diversion from the stresses of the world!

The NRL is investigating a possible biosecurity breach by former Storm and Roosters halfback Brett Finch during the Warriors’ game with Penrith.
Finch has been working with the club over the last few weeks, with coach Todd Payten praising the effect he has had on their Central Coast-based camp.

Though knowing Finch, covid is probably the least destructive thing in his system.

Seriously keep that guy away frm the game. His time is up. He offered nothing when employed by Fox other than anti manly sentiment and the occasional rat like rants. Imagine if a Finch COVID breach was responsible for shutting the entire game down.

From the National Post...

Toronto strip club exposes at least 550 people to COVID-19
Public health is urging everyone who was at the club during certain days to quarantine....

And in other news.

At least 550 guys are telling their significant others tonight that they are heading out to get tested for covid-19 for "no reason in particular..."

From the National Post...

Toronto strip club exposes at least 550 people to COVID-19
Public health is urging everyone who was at the club during certain days to quarantine....

And in other news.

At least 550 guys are telling their significant others tonight that they are heading out to get tested for covid-19 for "no reason in particular..."
That’s a bit sexist. While my attendance at strip clubs are a thing of the past, seen and talked to many woman who were with their partners and a lot of the time it was their suggestion. So could be some couples getting tested as well. @;)

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2