Coronavirus sucks.. but the NRL lives!

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
So for us no crowds bulldogs game and we are the only game not to have crowds the following week as play on the Thursday night against the raiders.

Shame but we have beat this thing.

Last edited:
Blame this solely on the NSW government. They should have announced a 3 day hard lockdown last week but they didn’t and a few spreader events happened like the birthday party on Saturday where 24 of 30 attendees are positive to date, and lot more probably connected to it will be.

I am in NZ and applaude the government for doing the hard lockdowns as we have more freedom, and when people don’t listen and breach rules, they extend the lockdown.

Saw photos of people walking in Bondi today and hardly any masks. Covid is real and I have friends who are living overseas who are struggling to breath while walking and this is like a month post recovery, and have lost a few extended family in India with the Delta strain.

So have we all got lots of videos, computer games, books, and other distractions for our 2 week hibernation from 6 pm tonight. Oh what fun.

So have we all got lots of videos, computer games, books, and other distractions for our 2 week hibernation from 6 pm tonight. Oh what fun.
Yes but have we enough toilet paper ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,OMG no one panick,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,every man ,she man ,non gender specific etc for hisself /herself/non pronoun/etc ,,,what has the world come to

Mates and I have done a league coronavirus pun fest:

Darren Lockdown
Larry Coronavirus
Cade Cluster
John Hotspotoate
Mask Geyer
Harry Chant
Anasta Zeneca
Brad Hizzard
Dr Logan Swann
Paul “the chief medical officer” Harragon
Matt Check-in
Garry Jab
Vax Krilich
Darren Shot
Paul wet Marquet
Clotie Tuqiri
Israel Folauci
Wuhan Craigie
QRL code
Toilet Papali’i
Tollet paper
Willie Isolation
Craig Mandatory
Michael Vellatilator
Sanitisor Earl
Robie Princess
Sam Variant
George PPEonis
David Bleachey
Hydroxy-chrismcqueen
Harold Hoarder
Marcus panic Bai
Mitch Raina
Joh Bailey Simonsson
Heath orders
Super league spreader

Darren Lockdown
Larry Coronavirus
Cade Cluster
John Hotspotoate
Mask Geyer
Harry Chant
Anasta Zeneca
Brad Hizzard
Dr Logan Swann
Matt Check-in
Garry Jab
Vax Krilich
Darren Shot
Paul wet Marquet
Clotie Tuqiri
Israel Folauci
Wuhan Craigie
QRL code
Toilet Papali’i
Tollet paper
Willie Isolation
Craig Mandatory
Michael Vellatilator
Sanitisor Earl
Robie Princess
Sam Variant
George PPEonis
David Bleachey
Hydroxy-chrismcqueen
Harold Hoarder
Marcus panic Bai
Mitch Raina
Joh Bailey Simonsson
Heath orders
Super league spreader
Surprised Jason Death didn't get a run, don't even have to change his name :eek::eek::eek:

We've got the slowest vaccine rollout of any developed country in the world, that is the responsibility of the federal govt.
That is the reason why any new breakout causes a lockdown
The electronic vaccine passport recognition is very slow, have been fully vaccinated since March, still having to PCR test which is ok now you get back in 20 minutes most countries I have been lately with work. The isolation periods are different some places (no leaving accommodation) hard isolation 7 days, some you isolate and can leave accommodation to go walking etc. The UK is good, you self test and send the results in.

Hoping that the vaccine is recognised and the new breath test they have developed get implemented ASAP replacing the PCR test.

Hopefully you all get vaccinated and get back to life as it was, in the northern hemisphere we are somewhat living with COVID-19 now as we do the flu.

Blame this solely on the NSW government. They should have announced a 3 day hard lockdown last week but they didn’t and a few spreader events happened like the birthday party on Saturday where 24 of 30 attendees are positive to date, and lot more probably connected to it will be.

I am in NZ and applaude the government for doing the hard lockdowns as we have more freedom, and when people don’t listen and breach rules, they extend the lockdown.

Saw photos of people walking in Bondi today and hardly any masks. Covid is real and I have friends who are living overseas who are struggling to breath while walking and this is like a month post recovery, and have lost a few extended family in India with the Delta strain.
Easy to lockdown NZ, it’s pretty much just a local council.
NSW has done the best out of any place in the world during covid.

Easy to lockdown NZ, it’s pretty much just a local council.
NSW has done the best out of any place in the world during covid.
Taiwan I think is the leader hands down, the systems and processes they have along with their technology, they are now under going a step change in our they live with it, no hard lockdowns implemented there.

A lot to learn from I how they have actioned Covid-19.

Darren Lockdown
Larry Coronavirus
Cade Cluster
John Hotspotoate
Mask Geyer
Harry Chant
Anasta Zeneca
Brad Hizzard
Dr Logan Swann
Matt Check-in