Corey Allan

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

pjayz

הנשרים ישרור בעוד שנתיים מיום הנשרים
I wonder if this kid will be happy to play behind the likes of Latrell, Johnston, Roberts, Gagai and Graham? They also have Marsters and Burns.

I'd be having a red hot crack at him if I were Desmond. Speed, step, youth, versatility in the backline. Yes please.

We need an injection of speed.

He is contracted next year but not beyond that. We might be able to come to some sort of arrangement with them. I can't help but feel we will release one or two of our current backline and tell them they can look elsewhere.

Thoughts?

I would have him ahead of Gagai and Johnson (both over rated IMO), but if he's not seen in that regard at Souths it'd be worth a phone call for sure.

Very good player, but can see him at Souths long term...maybe switching position once Latrell is back at 1, they are rich in that backline hey and have a decent forward pack with Jai Arrow added for 2021...another accountant doing a fantastic job...

I wonder if this kid will be happy to play behind the likes of Latrell, Johnston, Roberts, Gagai and Graham? They also have Marsters and Burns.

I'd be having a red hot crack at him if I were Desmond. Speed, step, youth, versatility in the backline. Yes please.

He is contracted next year but not beyond that. We might be able to come to some sort of arrangement with them. I can't help but feel we will release one or two of our current backline and tell them they can look elsewhere.

Thoughts?
I roll my eyes at half the random names tossed up on here as a potential target but this one I 100% agree with.
Covers a number of positions more than competently, seems happy to do so (ie: no big ego) and is a better player than I think he even gives himself credit for

Very skillful, but he ain’t fast. His kick returns when on the wing are garrickesque

Still he is more accopolisged than most of our current backline

Thoughts?
He came down from the Donkeys system to the Rabbits, signed with them before Bennett did.

Was highly held as a potential Lockyer replacement in the Donkeys system.

A good player starting to find his feet in his second season of top grade, would be a handy pickup for sure.

Very good player, but can see him at Souths long term...maybe switching position once Latrell is back at 1, they are rich in that backline hey and have a decent forward pack with Jai Arrow added for 2021...another accountant doing a fantastic job...
..another accountant doing a fantastic job indeed
Credit where it is due to the to the bunnies

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4