Cooper Johns

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Either Storm were decimated in the halves or the kid has good potential, Bellyache would not select him without either of the above.
Disagree, Bellyache will select a player who can do a job.
I had a quick look at the 1st 15 min of that game on NRL.com, Johns didn't have a great involvement but he did his job. A good kick, couple of good tackles, in position, backing up and kick chase.

By the way Storm's team was stacked as usual with forward power, the only ones missing I think were Pap and Jarome Hughes. Pennies were missing a few.

Doesn't really make sense. Would Seibold give a thumbs up to a player he doesn't rate, when his entire future as an NRL coach is on the line... just to keep his manager happy?

It also by inference, suggests that the other people on the recruitment committee are complicit ... including Mestrov ...

.... and as if the desperate Seibold would have said no to a 1st grade coach job at Manly .... unless they signed Cooper Johns ... seriously.

U4hGT8G.jpg

Weirdler hammers a couple of the managers quite often, but often praises the ones who leak to him.

We all acknowledged that Cooper went well at 5/8 in the reggie trial .. good on him.

But is anybody else as shiite scared of seeing him defend at halfback against Rorters?

He may be willing, and may have good technique ... but at 37kg wringing wet in his boots .. he has to be a target.

Never seen a footballer who appears to have less physical development. .. Dead set must call in sick on gym days.

Last edited:
They'll target Johns, and also Schu and also Gordie. Not to mention Toby, unless he comes on at fullback. actually even then they will target him, with high kicks.
So all in all it would kind of help if we can dominate possession.

We all acknowledged that Cooper went well at 5/8 in the reggie trial .. good on him.

But is anybody else as shiite scared of seeing him defend at halfback against Rorters?

He may be willing, and may have good technique ... but at 37kg wringing wet in his boots .. he has to be a target.

Never seen a footballer who appears to have less physical development. .. Dead set must call in sick on gym days.
But yes on that point, he is a bit old school in his build. I've seen old photos of Graeme Langlands and he looked very scrawny. Steve Mortimer.
Don't see many like that nowadays, it's true.

Stuey Davis?

3afeb9112a1e8573191b9ce8ef6df1b8.jpg

They'll target Johns, and also Schu and also Gordie. Not to mention Toby, unless he comes on at fullback. actually even then they will target him, with high kicks.
So all in all it would kind of help if we can dominate possession.
When players are targeted they are tested and given the opportunity to build Tenacity

No player builds tenacity by hiding behind the defensive line

Bring on the cocks

File:Rooster J2.jpg

But yes on that point, he is a bit old school in his build. I've seen old photos of Graeme Langlands and he looked very scrawny. Steve Mortimer.
Don't see many like that nowadays, it's true.

Stuey Davis?

3afeb9112a1e8573191b9ce8ef6df1b8.jpg
Stuey Davis Very Underrated and accomplished winger

He was the Storms best back up, and they seemed to go ok …..

Hynes went ok last year too after he was let go
Except the Storm didn’t want to let Hynes go and made him an offer,Cronulla just made a better offer financially and a guaranteed spot at 7.Johns on the other hand was not offered a contract

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4