Cooper Johns

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
If it was not for his family name you would not be hearing anything about this whatsoever.

Still he must not be too bad if he was selected to play 11 times for the storm despite any injuries they had. Bellamy would have completely hooked him if he was totally out of sorts in FG.
I am sure he is much better than Jye Mullane :)

That's no wrap Pill. I'm better than Jye Mullane and I can't even spell futballa. @:D

CJ.jpg

I would rather sign a player with greater potential that does not live on the glory of a past player

I would rather sign a player with greater potential that can make a great name for him self and also lift and inspire his team mates with his great performances on the field
Me too mate, I was trying to find the positives since recruitment were negotiating with him anyway

Wonder if Johns and Latu in the squad suggests Humphrey's might be viewed as a hooking option.
Or any of them might be viewed as a hooking option.
And don't forget Gordon CKT who IS a hooker and waiting for his chance in 1st grade.

This from Danny Weidler (just before another small story where he says Kyle Flanagan won't be coming to Manly):

Special agent​

Manly officials have had their first taste of having an Isaac Moses-managed coach. Anthony Seibold’s career was brilliantly resurrected by Moses after the coach’s disastrous time at the Broncos, and one of the club’s first signings since their change of leadership was Moses client Cooper Johns. There is no question Johns is a player of ability, and he will be a good back-up to Daly Cherry-Evans and Josh Schuster, but he talked with Penrith, Cronulla and Canterbury before ending up at Manly. The concern for the Sea Eagles is they can’t become a dumping ground for Moses’ clients. They say they won’t.

This from Danny Weidler (just before another small story where he says Kyle Flanagan won't be coming to Manly):

Special agent​

Manly officials have had their first taste of having an Isaac Moses-managed coach. Anthony Seibold’s career was brilliantly resurrected by Moses after the coach’s disastrous time at the Broncos, and one of the club’s first signings since their change of leadership was Moses client Cooper Johns. There is no question Johns is a player of ability, and he will be a good back-up to Daly Cherry-Evans and Josh Schuster, but he talked with Penrith, Cronulla and Canterbury before ending up at Manly. The concern for the Sea Eagles is they can’t become a dumping ground for Moses’ clients. They say they won’t.
Doesn't really make sense. Would Seibold give a thumbs up to a player he doesn't rate, when his entire future as an NRL coach is on the line... just to keep his manager happy?

It happens all over the league,especially Moses players.A few clubs,Warriors for one,have got themselves in trouble with having too many players represented by the one manager
Yeah but isn't that usually in the context of the club trying to retain one of its stars (or something?)
Anyway just looked up Cooper, played 4 games last year for Storm, including halfback v Penrith at Penrith in r 22. Storm won 16-nil. So i'd say johns at least has the basics and is good halves depth for a year or so. Good on kick chase and backing up, made tackles.

Yeah but isn't that usually in the context of the club trying to retain one of its stars (or something?)
Anyway just looked up Cooper, played 4 games last year for Storm, including halfback v Penrith at Penrith in r 22. Storm won 16-nil. So i'd say johns at least has the basics and is good halves depth for a year or so. Good on kick chase and backing up, made tackles.
Either Storm were decimated in the halves or the kid has good potential, Bellyache would not select him without either of the above.
I hope he has the talent and shows some good performances.

Either Storm were decimated in the halves or the kid has good potential, Bellyache would not select him without either of the above.
I hope he has the talent and shows some good performances.
Then why did they not re-sign him?

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4