Congratulations Joel

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I congratulated him on Twitter and he responded saying he was stoked.

In another interesting response a Hull KR fan jumped into my convo and said how good he’ll look in their jersey in 2020, and he said “ not happening now probably staying where I am”.

Excellent choice as captain.
Looks like we'll have a few this week with special motivation to excel, even above what they all will have - Thommo as skipper, Waddell in the starting side, Garrick having his first go in his preferred centre spot.
We may go down but it won't be meekly!

In another interesting response a Hull KR fan jumped into my convo and said how good he’ll look in their jersey in 2020, and he said “ not happening now probably staying where I am”.

Maybe that’s why we let go of Kelepi Tanginoa , throw more money at Joel

Congrats Joel :)

Stoked if this comes to fruition. He’s been one of our best for the last 2 seasons and he plays and leads with real pride for the club. He’s a real Manly boy

Well done Joel. He's all class.

Nice to see he responds to fans on twitter even though he must be busy.

Being Captain, Should also make for some colourful exchanges with the refs.:clap:
Interesting entertainment, looks the footy will be rated R Thursday night @:cool:

Staff online

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
7 6 1 54 14
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8
8 4 4 -16 8