Congrats Super coach 300 Games

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Cameron

Make Manly Great Again #Hasler2019
B3AF8F65-63E8-4679-BB72-14483968B400.jpeg

If he has any self respect, or loyalty to the club, he voluntarily steps down after this game, like a few other coaches have done when they've realised it's beyond their means and measure to correct.

Then we need to get someone in to put a complete broom through the place. The players obviously don't give one ****, so I literally don't care 1-30 who gets their contract torn up or traded away now.

If he has any self respect, or loyalty to the club, he voluntarily steps down after this game, like a few other coaches have done when they've realised it's beyond their means and measure to correct.

Then we need to get someone in to put a complete broom through the place. The players obviously don't give one ****, so I literally don't care 1-30 who gets their contract torn up or traded away now.

Yeah bring back Baz

Yeah bring back Baz

We just got flogged by the worst team in the league, have lost 4 on the trot, have beaten a top 4 team once in 2 full seasons, and a top 8 team twice this season. And you're making fun of someone demanding change.

At this point, I'd take ANY change whatsoever - because if you think Des has anything left (being a .400 coach for the past 6 years), then I don't know what to say?

We just got flogged by the worst team in the league, have lost 4 on the trot, have beaten a top 4 team once in 2 full seasons, and a top 8 team twice this season. And you're making fun of someone demanding change.

At this point, I'd take ANY change whatsoever - because if you think Des has anything left (being a .400 coach for the past 6 years), then I don't know what to say?

Actually not beaten a top 4 side in 3 seasons.
Tigers have a better record against top 4 sides.

TT may well postpone his bid to return to playing this year Wouldn't want to be seen dead with this crowd

You are an a grade pot plant.
Did us the right person to coach this team.

I wonder what it would have been like if this place was around in the early 80s or mid 90s and see some of you clowns bag Fulton after a loss or a bad season.

Des is this clubs greatest ever coach. Better than the great late bozo. He has had his success here with a basket case in front office and a salary cap bozo never had to deal with

The Baz response is just silly. It is obvious Des can’t fix this we need a fresh mind.
Not a very well coached team all season, attacking structures have been very ordinary along with team selection, the silent seven have not helped with their selfish behaviours.

I would like to see Des stay at the club in a management role but the coaching role just ain’t him in the modern game, he has had 4 seasons and owns the roster, extended DCE and the preaching pretender.

If it was good enough to sack Toovey then it’s good enough to move on from Des as the head coach.

I wonder what it would have been like if this place was around in the early 80s or mid 90s and see some of you clowns bag Fulton after a loss or a bad season.

Des is this clubs greatest ever coach. Better than the great late bozo. He has had his success here with a basket case in front office and a salary cap bozo never had to deal with

I'll take being a pot plant. Possibly a cactus or fern if you will.

I don't believe Des Hasler is better than Bob Fulton, by any stretch of the imagination. As I've stated, statistically, his last 6 years, Des is a .400 coach. He's equaled the second longest losing streak the clubs had in 75 years. He's got the second worst defensive record over 20 games of any clubs in the history of the game. We've had our worst ever defeats in this latest stint against The Broncos, Rabbits, Dragons. We've beaten a top 4 team once in two years, a top 8 team twice in an entire year. More and more players wanting to leave - even hear Bullemor wants to retire to do finance (on top of all the other players I listed the other day).

Records after records being smashed - and not in a good way.

We NEED change - The playing group aren't playing for Des anymore.

I just don’t trust the head office to hire the right coach. They’ll bring someone in who’ll be even worse than Des. In summary, we’re ****ed.

What basis is he our greatest ever

Also @Cameron , Bob Fulton is the 8th best coach (win percentage wise) in history of any coach to have ever coached a full season or more. Dessie is WAY down on that, and sliding FAST. Not sure how you come up with Des being better?

Staff online

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4