Congrats Super coach 300 Games

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
The Baz response is just silly. It is obvious Des can’t fix this we need a fresh mind.
Ah did we not go from 14th to 4th in 2021?

I just don't understand the doom merchants. Yes 2022 has been disappointing but there are pretty obvious reasons.

Turbo injured
6 again rules changed again to thwart our 21 style.
Shuster injured most of the year.
The rainbow **** show.
Manase Court situation.

Up until the rainbow round we had beaten some top opposition and were looking top 6 material.

It wasn't Des that screwed the puppy.

Look forward seeing to the magic coach all on here seem to have up their brown Town tunnel hiding away. Yep sack des and poof..... let me introduce the new better improved coach of the manly seaeagles...................

Who would you have replace him? Honest question. Keen to hear the solution focus here, not just the anti Des sentiment. Cheers

My suggestions (and they ARE just suggestions) are as follows:

1. See what we could do to get Trent Robinson out of The Roosters. That would take money and wiles on Penn's behalf so probably scratch that.

2. I've said it before, but Cooper Cronk would be ideal, with Bellamy coming on as a coaching director (akin to Ikin at the Broncos), so Cooper JUST focuses on the team. Imagine his ability to attract QLD talent to the club.

3. The Walker brothers. Ben has an affiliation with Manly. They'd have contacts and players in their pockets from the QLD Cup.

4. A return of Geoff Toovey. I think if Tooves comes in, like Cooper, he needs a coaching director strong enough to sweep the crap players out of the team. He has a proven track record.

5. Shane Flanagan is a coach that's always brought up every time the merry-go-round spins. Obviously with some strict restrictions, but definitely an option.

6. A smokey - Mick Potter. Small sample size but the way and pace he's washed away the stench of Trent Barrett (and Des Hasler) from the Bulldogs is very eye opening. Dogs are actually now playing eyes up, modern day football.

7. Who are the best 1-2 English coaches? Can't say much about this, but are there options ?

8. Smokey 2. Another coach affiliated with Manly - Anthony Siebold. Killed it at the bunnies. Took on a disaster at The Broncos. Hard nosed, but knows how to coach - was with us when we dominated (as an assistant).

People will agree and disagree with some or all the above, but in my view it shows some viable options.

Ah did we not go from 14th to 4th in 2021?

I just don't understand the doom merchants. Yes 2022 has been disappointing but there are pretty obvious reasons.

Turbo injured
6 again rules changed again to thwart our 21 style.
Shuster injured most of the year.
The rainbow **** show.
Manase Court situation.

Up until the rainbow round we had beaten some top opposition and were looking top 6 material.

It wasn't Des that screwed the puppy.

Look forward seeing to the magic coach all on here seem to have up their brown Town tunnel hiding away. Yep sack des and poof..... let me introduce the new better improved coach of the manly seaeagles...................
I think you're having an attack of the Pollyannas.
The problems are deep and festering.

Everyone can rip on Des all they want, but who is an upgrade?

P.S. Manly were stacked in the 1990s, the squad underachieved for how good they were and that's why Fulton and Hasler have the same number of premierships as coaches

Let's try picking a team on form rather than loyalty.
Always been Des' biggest issue.

How on earth can the coach remain blameless. Gee I hope Penn isn't wearing the same blindfold because if he is were are royally routed.

The thing that keeps sticking in my mind is are the team really united after the jersey debacle or are they divided still and the, we are united line is just a throw out for the media

Everyone can rip on Des all they want, but who is an upgrade?

P.S. Manly were stacked in the 1990s, the squad underachieved for how good they were and that's why Fulton and Hasler have the same number of premierships as coaches
What I do know is that the roster DESpicable has had this season is a lot better than where the team currently sits on the ladder. Many of our players have underperformed, and DESpicable must share some of that blame.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2