Community Jerseys are here!

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
RiverEagle said:
I rang this arvo.

Spoke to Troy who gave me the merchandise/ factory number.

I was reassured they've begun processing, and will be charging credit-cards this week as they get through the orders.

Obviously for out-of-towners like me, credit-card payment is necessary (and then postage).

The dude sounded flustered but said, " Don't worry we're flat out (500+ jerseys!) but all's under control!

We'll have 'em for our finals, folks!

Evening River,
Can you familiarise me with what the Community Jerseys are?
Bearing in mind that I have been absent from Silvertails for quite a few months.

Thanks Cobber
Pete c Eagle

Big Pete C Eagle said:
RiverEagle said:
I rang this arvo.

I was reassured they've begun processing, and will be charging credit-cards this week as they get through the orders.

Obviously for out-of-towners like me, credit-card payment is necessary (and then postage).

The dude sounded flustered but said, " Don't worry we're flat out (500+ jerseys!) but all's under control!

Evening River,
Bearing in mind that I have been absent from Silvertails for quite a few months.

Thanks Cobber
Pete c Eagle

They were the limited-edition jerseys created for the Community-round Pete.

They are a one-off design which look superb (big Eagle on the chest).

There may or may not be any available; but if you're literally a "Big Pete" and bloke there's even less chance for you mate (re: sizing).

Easiest thing to do if you're seriously interested (there's a blurry-pic of me trying to wear one if you go back through the thread for a look) is ring 'em direct and ask mate.

(02) 9939 3889.

RiverEagle said:
Big Pete C Eagle said:
RiverEagle said:
I rang this arvo.

Evening River,

Thanks Cobber
Pete c Eagle

They were the limited-edition jerseys created for the Community-round Pete.

They are a one-off design which look superb (big Eagle on the chest).

There may or may not be any available; but if you're literally a "Big Pete" and bloke there's even less chance for you mate (re: sizing).

Easiest thing to do if you're seriously interested (there's a blurry-pic of me trying to wear one if you go back through the thread for a look) is ring 'em direct and ask mate.

(02) 9939 3889.

Thanks on this River.
I saw the jumpers/jerseys on website a few weeks ago but nil now.
Yes, you came up well with that jumper on. You were also well camouflaged mate.

HappilyManly said:
For some reason, every Manufacturer is slightly different. :huh:

NRL JERSEY SIZE CHART

That Sizing Chart should be copied/kept over on a stand alone spot OR folder somewhere.
Maybe Dan or one of The Site Moderators can set it up for future use by other Silvertail Members/Supporters.

LOL @"Big Pete C Eagle" I have tidied up a tad in the past 2 weeks.

Unfortunately I had to return the jersey (obviously re-sealed with all taggings and bar-codes intact of course). It was a 2XXL but they are not a generous brand re: sizing. (Some 2XXL tops swim on me; others are too tight for my liking).

As things happen I finally got my refund in my account today (after an Express Post return which they had by Friday the 5th of September). And as of today (when I courtesy-called to let them know) there are none available and no plans to order more right now.

RiverEagle said:
LOL @"Big Pete C Eagle" I have tidied up a tad in the past 2 weeks.

Unfortunately I had to return the jersey (obviously re-sealed with all taggings and bar-codes intact of course). It was a 2XXL but they are not a generous brand re: sizing. (Some 2XXL tops swim on me; others are too tight for my liking).

As things happen I finally got my refund in my account today (after an Express Post return which they had by Friday the 5th of September). And as of today (when I courtesy-called to let them know) there are none available and no plans to order more right now.

Thanks mate - you just saved me an STD phone call.
That explains why they arent on the NRL or Manly Superstore sites.
Howeverrrrrrrr..........there are other sites that sell NRL and Manly products (not always what we are after but.....) and next time I will take the names and links down for a "rainy day" or future use.
Catch ya 2morrow mate. Pillows await and work tomorrow.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4