Community Jerseys are here!

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
globaleagle said:
marga said:
Mine arrived today. Now to get it signed next weekend.

How is choc going to sign that? He can't even hold onto a ball, much less a pen?!?!?!?

oooooooooooooooh that's right I went there....lol

:angel:
Ha GE good thing the pen is smaller. I'm sure his hands will be fine on Sunday. I'll forgive his dropped balls, he makes up for those in other ways. :)

My jersey arrived! Looks great!

I think that this one may be the last for a while!

Probably not. Lol

BOZO said:
I am still waiting for mine :)

I am STILL waiting for mine, AND I was charged for "Express Delivery" !

Is anyone else in the same, or a similar boat STILL?

Because I am not happy.

(My bank-account was debited on the 21st. That's 11 days ago including 7 working days)

That is NOT Express Post by any stretch, and Australia Post agree!

RiverEagle said:
BOZO said:
I am still waiting for mine :)

I am STILL waiting for mine, AND I was charged for "Express Delivery" !

Is anyone else in the same, or a similar boat STILL?

Because I am not happy.

(My bank-account was debited on the 21st. That's 11 days ago including 7 working days)

That is NOT Express Post by any stretch, and Australia Post agree!
It arrived Friday :)

RiverEagle said:
Well not here it didn't @BOZO

LOL. I'm glad you got yours of course.
Get on the phone to them feathered friend . Don't worry you will be wearing it and cheering for our team on Grand final day

I've been on the phone several times.

And will be again later today.

It won't be forgotten mate.

They've taken my cash.

They came through in the end (especially Tammi).

She sent it Express Post on Monday, I got it Tuesday, no problem.

EXCEPT, they got my size wrong. After telling them I'm usually XXL in T's and hoodies etc. they suggested the 3XXXL to be safe. (I got a 2XXL anyway).

But again they've been fantastic folks! I've already returned it, they're refunding my cash (can't affort a jersey to just look at and not wear!) and even re-pay my Express Post cost back too. Which is fair.

They've just been swamped (have over 100 still being processed) and now for ANYONE genuinely still interested in one contact or visit the store SOON.

Ask for Tammi if she's available (excellent help) (02)9939 3889

Keep in mind it's a very snug 2XXL, and 3XXXL is sold-out as of now.

Here's a pic (apologies for the quality, my mate was half-pi$$ed taking it)

Obviously I had to try it on. It was quickly re-sealed with all tagging and bar-coding as it came. I'm very disappointed; they do look great; I'm 96kegs and 2XXL is just too snug for me in this brand!

That's the best I can do folks.
Rest assured you will get yours eventually.

GO Manly!

PS: Apologies for my head! (I am gettin' a hair-cut beard trim tomorrow, lol)

RiverEagle said:

EXCEPT, they got my size wrong. After telling them I'm usually XXL in T's and hoodies etc. they suggested the 3XXXL to be safe. (I got a 2XXL anyway).

But again they've been fantastic folks! I've already returned it, they're refunding my cash (can't affort a jersey to just look at and not wear!) and even re-pay my Express Post cost back too. Which is fair.

They've just been swamped (have over 100 still being processed) and now for ANYONE genuinely still interested in one contact or visit the store SOON.

Obviously I had to try it on. It was quickly re-sealed with all tagging and bar-coding as it came. I'm very disappointed; they do look great; I'm 96kegs and 2XXL is just too snug for me in this brand!

GO Manly!

Keep the beard rocking mate. Wish I could grow a decent one lol.

Love the jersey, got mine last week. It's an XL which fits ok but definitely more snug than the Classic jerseys I have.

Mals said:
RiverEagle said:

GO Manly!

Keep the beard rocking mate. Wish I could grow a decent one lol.

Love the jersey, got mine last week. It's an XL which fits ok but definitely more snug than the Classic jerseys I have.

Too many ppl keep naggin' me about it . I mostly see it as their problem...just sick of it now!

The weight-factor and inability to fit in that wonderful jersey is all my own work (and fault) mate!

FYI @RiverEagle I am about 10KG heavier than you and I think my 3XL is too big.

I got the Wolverine Jersey in 2XL and it fits good.

I sit here and type this in members 3XL which is somewhere in between the two I mentioned above.

So go figure.

I like the Reebok sizing the best I was always a 2XL.

Been to my GP today and apart from why I was there, he got my weight, as usual.

I was 103kgs (fully-clothed, runners on, whatever).

Bit embarrassed to say that but I will, for anyone confused or concerned again by @"bob dylan" throwing a curve-ball into things.

I can only speak for myself. The 2XXL was too tight for me, esp under the arms. People's body shapes are different. Brands are different. I was only trying to help a bit.

I'm done with this topic now. Another positive and enjoyable thread spoiled in the same old ways.

Good luck to those still waiting, or wanting one.

Go the mighty Eagles up North tomorrow.

No curve ball just saying that I think the sizes are not too consistant, and yes,we are all shaped a little different,especially me.

I must be the last still waiting on mine !!

Got sick of waiting so got in touch with them yesterday, turns out that they forgot to put an international sticker on the package, so it go returned to them. Would have just kept sitting there I presume if I didn't send an email. Once again Tammy at the club has been brilliant in sorting it for me

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4