Community Jerseys are here!

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Normie

Bencher
Just got a call to say that the Community Jerseys have now arrived! So if you ordered 1, expect a call......

no call and my credit card hasn't been charged....
i rang them ages ago and left my details:(

Brookie said:
no call and my credit card hasn't been charged....
i rang them ages ago and left my details:(

I left them my details @Brookie. My card never got charged either. They rang me today and said my jersey was in and i paid when i picked it up.

Why they took card details in the 1st place, i do not know.

The card details are just a fallback, like at Hotels when you check in.

Hopefully an email is sent on how to arrange delivery @[MWSE Membership]

I rang this arvo.

Spoke to Troy who gave me the merchandise/ factory number.

I was reassured they've begun processing, and will be charging credit-cards this week as they get through the orders.

Obviously for out-of-towners like me, credit-card payment is necessary (and then postage).

The dude sounded flustered but said, " Don't worry we're flat out (500+ jerseys!) but all's under control!

We'll have 'em for our finals, folks!

HappilyManly said:
The card details are just a fallback, like at Hotels when you check in.

Hopefully an email is sent on how to arrange delivery @[MWSE Membership]

Ahh, makes sense.

RiverEagle said:
I rang this arvo.

I was reassured they've begun processing, and will be charging credit-cards this week as they get through the orders.

Obviously for out-of-towners like me, credit-card payment is necessary (and then postage).

The dude sounded flustered but said, " Don't worry we're flat out (500+ jerseys!) but all's under control!

yeah,same here RE for me as well

master blaster said:
RiverEagle said:
I rang this arvo.

yeah,same here RE for me as well

Good stuff MB!

These are awesome looking jerseys and the more of us wearin' em in September the better mate!

These tops are so much better than our the retro Pepsi ones we have been using this year. I think the Pepsi style ones have actually been a bit of a curse, eventhough we've won a few games in them, I think our worse performances this year have been in that strip.

The jerseys have arrived!

The guys down at the Superstore are charging credit cards now, they were originally going to charge them on the spot but due to the sheer quantity they decided to do it once the jerseys arrived. They are beginning to fulfill orders as we speak so you should receive them in the next week or so.

If you have any other questions feel free to give the Superstore a call on 9939 3889.

RiverEagle said:

Dang, the one I have sitting here just dropped in value by about 86%:p

But well done boys and girls, this will be a great addition to your collection and I think we will be seeing this going around again if supporter opinion has anything to do with it.:)

And once you get your hand on one you can see why the lads didn't want to go through with the auction of their match worn jerseys (apart from Snake with credit to him for making that sacrifice for charity).:cool:

Question: did people give out their CCV number when giving their details? I don't think the guy asked for mine...can't remember back that far

eggson said:
Question: did people give out their CCV number when giving their details? I don't think the guy asked for mine...can't remember back that far

You can process a payment without it.

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6