Community Jersey - Register Your Interest

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
globaleagle said:
RiverEagle said:
DVS Matt said:
Has everyone heard from the club re: payment details yet?

Go to the link again (in the first post) Matt.

As they have enough ppl on board they are doing the order, and we have to ring them now.

Cheers and great choice.

I thought it meant.... do the survey and we'll contact you.

Also you can phone us and order it over the phone.

?

Either way....no contact to me yet. Though it may take a few days, etc.

My understanding of it GE: Initially to do the survey (register your interest) and they would call us about payment details.

Once over 100 orders were in, they could go ahead and order a formal shipment; and now it's back to us to ring them now.

That's how I read it as of now mate.

(As I haven't heard back either).

They called me same day i registered to credit card details etc.

Can I do anything to help you @globaleagle ?

You can contact them on twitter @SeaEaglesMerch I have always found them very helpful

Remember its the club store, not the online superstaore

bob dylan said:
They called me same day i registered to credit card details etc.

Can I do anything to help you @globaleagle ?

You can contact them on twitter @SeaEaglesMerch I have always found them very helpful

Remember its the club store, not the online superstaore

Thanks for the offer bob, but you are right, they are pretty good via email, etc so I shall do that! I don't want to miss out because I sat back sorting out my navel lint!

Off to email!

*genius* :)

FYI folks, just called the number and ordered a jersey with credit card details even though I did the survey. The guy said the survey was just that, and if I wanted to place an order then to do it there. Don't know if they'll call ppl back so I suggest calling to make sure you get yours.

WAIT! Just got a callback from them haha! They're going thru the list, best news is it looks like a go for the jersey, as if they wouldn't get 100!!

Cheers @eggson

If they are accurate with the 6-week turnover, people should have em to wear for our Finals campaign!

Eagle Rock, y'all!

Just called them and they confirmed that the survey was not an order :huh:

Hopefully everyone calls and gets theirs for the GF :)

HappilyManly said:
Just called them and they confirmed that the survey was not an order :huh:

Hopefully everyone calls and gets theirs for the GF :)

They called me HM; not long ago.

I've ordered mine now, so not sure what's happening overall.

I'm ''happily manly'' today tho...lol.

They said they would call to confirm the order, disappointing that they changed that without telling us !

Anybody know the best email address to use to get an order through ? Would rather that than an international call !

Dan said:
Think I may have to sneak some funds from my tax return and get one just no idea on sizes
I was told by the club that they are the same size as our other jerseys

I've had no call yet :( However, they did reply to an email I sent about upping my size from an L to an XL. They said they would call me to confirm address & payment details. Would have been quicker to just call me than reply to the email... I'm not Suarez I don't bite... ;)

Mals said:
I've had no call yet :( However, they did reply to an email I sent about upping my size from an L to an XL. They said they would call me to confirm address & payment details. Would have been quicker to just call me than reply to the email... I'm not Suarez I don't bite... ;)
Call them, they have quite a few calls to get through, on top of normal work

Sorted!

Although they responded quickly to my emails, I still rang them to give them my c/c details.

6 weeks delivery (more or less...I guess).

Thanks Blake (at Manly). Nice to deal with you!

globaleagle said:
Sorted!

Although they responded quickly to my emails, I still rang them to give them my c/c details.

Which email addy was that mate ?

globaleagle said:
Sorted!

Blake is a champion.

Bradza said:
globaleagle said:
Sorted!

Blake is a champion.

Thank you for the kind words.
Alas, you are speaking of a different Blake, but I will take the compliment nonetheless.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4