Community Jersey - Register Your Interest

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Due to high demand we are looking to do a new order of the Community Jersey that was worn against the Tigers last week.

The order will only go ahead if we can secure 100 orders as this is the minimum order through ISC. I am confident we will reach this number.

They are $150 (members discount is available at time of purchase).

If you want to purchase a community jersey please click the following link https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/Y7QXG3J if we receive over 100 orders we will then contact you for payment information.

As this is made to order there will be a 6 week turnaround for the Jersey.

If you would like to place your order over the phone please call 02 9939 3889 or 02 9970 3000.

The cut off for these orders is Midnight this Sunday!

Attachments

• Community_Jersey.jpg
    Community_Jersey.jpg
    22.3 KB · Views: 11
EXCELLENT idea.

From what I have seen there's a big demand for a re-release of these, and I'm almost certain to get @ least 1.

At a glance ithe link doesn't appear to offer the option to order multiple jerseys for 1 purchaser, would that be possible?

Cheers.

ssar said:
EXCELLENT idea.

From what I have seen there's a big demand for a re-release of these, and I'm almost certain to get @ least 1.

At a glance ithe link doesn't appear to offer the option to order multiple jerseys for 1 purchaser, would that be possible?

Cheers.

Thanks for that, this has been fixed up now.

****e I just ordered the Wolverine one because I couldnt get a Community jersey.

Would much prefer the Community.

bob dylan said:
****e I just ordered the Wolverine one because I couldnt get a Community jersey.

Would much prefer the Community.

I'm almost in exactly the same boat Bob, have been lookin @ a Wolverine one more seriously cuz I missed the Community one.

But now..

Done like a dogs dinner!

which reminds me.....

*goes and feeds the dog*

edit: @"MWSE Membership" - when you see the Canadian phone number (from the survey monkey survey).....try emailing me instead of phoning when contacting me. THANKS! :)

This is super news!

Thank you @MWSE Membership

I hope there's more than a hundred orders too!

Much better than the Wolverine option (for mine).

Hey guys,

We've had a great response to the Community jersey, getting well over the 100 orders needed.

We will be getting in contact with every one who expressed interest for payment details shortly.

Any one who hasn't put their name down but would like to purchase one give the Super Store a call directly on 9939 3889.

@"MWSE Membership"

I put my name down for 2 (one for me and wifey) - but just realised.....do they come in ladies style/sizes? Or just mens?

just got my phone call from the club,sorting out all the details,thanks to the club also for the speedy send out of my wolverine jersey,just ordered it yesterday,just picked it up over half an hour ago,cheers MWSE membership for a great job

MIWdesigns said:
@"MWSE Membership"

I put my name down for 2 (one for me and wifey) - but just realised.....do they come in ladies style/sizes? Or just mens?

Sorry they are only men's design.

Sizing for the additional order is S-XXXL.

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8