Comment Aussies

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Imo oppinion the Aussie's should have been reactive rather than proactive on the day. Perhaps have locals organised in groups that at the first sign of trouble could join together at the trouble spot. Just bashing people on the grounds that they looked Lebonese was dumb and as has been shown just poured petrol on the fire. I wonder if the 5000 or so rioters caused as much damage as the 100 or so Lebs who smashed the cars in Brighton le sands

It's all about generalisation Matabele. There is good and bad in every single person on this earth, and different levels of acceptance & tolerance all over the earth.

I married a Yugoslav girl for example. Serbia was the prime reason the 1st world war started in it's dealings with Austria - Hungary, and in particular Franz Ferdinand. Yugoslavia have been warring ever since. I love Jas, and don't blame her or her background for anything her country of origin has done.

It comes down to a level of education and proactive law enforcement. If a girl is taunted on the street or beach, the perpetrator should be dealt with swiftly. It's sad, but there needs to be an example set.

Until that happens, people of any race will continue to push the boundaries, until a specific boundary is clearly made.

It comes down to a level of education and proactive law enforcement. If a girl is taunted on the street or beach, the perpetrator should be dealt with swiftly. It's sad, but there needs to be an example set.

Thats rubbish Ryan. It comes down to discipline, respect and a proper upbringing. These guys dont have any of the above whatsoever. Those dirty rapists got 24 years or something similar, an example was set, nothing has changed. It is not a law enforcement issue.

Here is a quote from a Muslim website, this suggests that most of this mob are nothing more than criminals and scum that deserve any hatred & incriminations they are now receiving.

Another writer on the Islamic forum questioned the motivation of those who gathered at a Lakemba mosque, which had allegedly been threatened overnight.

"How dare you all claim to want to protect the mosque, liars! You're just in for it for the gang. Had no one gone down there I doubt any of you would single handedly gone down."

"Its gang attitudes that started this and will keep it fuelled. You people have no respect for Allah, don't kid yourselves."

I just read that wheel and was going to post it.

Hats off to whomever wrote it and it speaks the truth.

Islam is not the problem, churches and people's interpretation are (like any religon - look at the probs in ireland)

Members online

No members online now.
Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4