• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Some great comedians mentioned so far..
I love my comedians and comedy too @wombatgc

Here’s a YART of some favourites:

Bill Burr
Dave Chappelle
Jim Jefferies
Anthony Jeslnik
Jimmy Carr
The late- Patrice O’neal
The late- Greg Giraldo
- Mitch Hedberg
- Richard Prior
- George Carlin
Jim Gaffigan
Kevin Hart
Carl Baron
Alex Williamson
Josh Wade
Christian Hull
Troy Kinne
Rhys Nicholson
Dylan Moran
Rowan Atkinson
Alexi Sayle
Adrian Edmondson
the late- Rik Mayall
Bill Bailey
Greg Fleet
Hannah Gadsby
Jim Norton
Jeff Ross
Whitney Cummings
Tony Hinchcliffe
The late- Bernie Mac
Doug Stanhope
Nat’s What I Reckon
Chelsea Peretti

To name a few.. I’ll realise I left out some gems but love my Comedy.

Like the saying;
We the real news and truth from Comedians and we get our comedy from ‘News readers’

Some great comedians mentioned so far..
I love my comedians and comedy too @wombatgc

Here’s a YART of some favourites:

Bill Burr
Dave Chappelle
Jim Jefferies
Anthony Jeslnik
Jimmy Carr
The late- Patrice O’neal
The late- Greg Giraldo
- Mitch Hedberg
- Richard Prior
- George Carlin
Jim Gaffigan
Kevin Hart
Carl Baron
Alex Williamson
Josh Wade
Christian Hull
Troy Kinne
Rhys Nicholson
Dylan Moran
Rowan Atkinson
Alexi Sayle
Adrian Edmondson
the late- Rik Mayall
Bill Bailey
Greg Fleet
Hannah Gadsby
Jim Norton
Jeff Ross
Whitney Cummings
Tony Hinchcliffe
The late- Bernie Mac
Doug Stanhope
Nat’s What I Reckon
Chelsea Peretti

To name a few.. I’ll realise I left out some gems but love my Comedy.

Like the saying;
We the real news and truth from Comedians and we get our comedy from ‘News readers’

I had to go and watch some Patrice O’Neal after that. You’ve got plenty on your list I haven’t heard of before. So I’ll be on You Tube for quite a while checking them out.

Last edited:
Somehow, when I fell through the internet rabbit hole, I looked more into Buster Keaton.

For silent movies, and the beginning of the movie era in general, he's quite the genius. Still imitated to this day and considered one of the very very best by a lot of people who know.

Much the same could be said of Charlie Chaplin as well.

Somehow, when I fell through the internet rabbit hole, I looked more into Buster Keaton.

For silent movies, and the beginning of the movie era in general, he's quite the genius. Still imitated to this day and considered one of the very very best by a lot of people who know.

Much the same could be said of Charlie Chaplin as well.
Thanks Global :)
Truely amazing to think about how long ago this was all shot.

Hadn’t heard of this female comedian before. So I gave her the "5 minutes and make me laugh or fuuck off" test. Well once you get past the really nasally voice, she made me laugh, think, worry, fear, and in the end I came to the conclusion that Eddie Murphy (delirious Murphy, red leather. Not the bullshiit Dr Dolittle Murphy) had morphed into this "lady" named Michelle Wolf.

Check out “Michelle Wolf: Joke Show” on Netflix

Hadn’t heard of this female comedian before. So I gave her the "5 minutes and make me laugh or fuuck off" test. Well once you get past the really nasally voice, she made me laugh, think, worry, fear, and in the end I came to the conclusion that Eddie Murphy (delirious Murphy, red leather. Not the bullshiit Dr Dolittle Murphy) had morphed into this "lady" named Michelle Wolf.

Check out “Michelle Wolf: Joke Show” on Netflix

Yup, I know her. (+10 points for me then)

This bit caused quite a stir....

Last edited:
Yup, I know her. (+10 points for me then)

This bit caused quite a stir....

Funny lady. Makes some very valid points. Her squeaky voice is annoying as hell though.

So comedians are now tackling the issues that politicians piss about trying to address and resolve. I say we replace politicians with comedians.
1) They seem to have a better grasp on the way most people think about issues (Michelle Wolf on abortion, Jim Jefferies on gun control).
2) Politicians are clowns and clowns can be scary in so many ways, not just in the way they look, but their actions (Trump, plus many thousands more).
3) Seems to be working in the Ukraine (head of state is an ex-comedian).
4) Was working at Waitakere in Auckland (Ewan Gilmour RIP).

Honestly though, there are 5 types of people I inherently mistrust. Politicians are one of these types of people.

I will not tell you the other 4, because I feel that we may have some of them on this forum and yes I am stereotyping.

Funny lady. Makes some very valid points. Her squeaky voice is annoying as hell though.

So comedians are now tackling the issues that politicians piss about trying to address and resolve. I say we replace politicians with comedians.
1) They seem to have a better grasp on the way most people think about issues (Michelle Wolf on abortion, Jim Jefferies on gun control).
2) Politicians are clowns and clowns can be scary in so many ways, not just in the way they look, but their actions (Trump, plus many thousands more).
3) Seems to be working in the Ukraine (head of state is an ex-comedian).
4) Was working at Waitakere in Auckland (Ewan Gilmour RIP).

Honestly though, there are 5 types of people I inherently mistrust. Politicians are one of these types of people.

I will not tell you the other 4, because I feel that we may have some of them on this forum and yes I am stereotyping.
Excellent points. That one of Jim Jefferies taking on gun control in one of his shows in Dallas has me still baffled how he not only got out alive, but gained respect and applause from the crowd.

Judging by the article Paul Crawley wrote about in the DT regarding the Rorters being all sweet with their salary cap and TPA’s, I think Crawls should hit the comedy clubs. He’s missed his calling.

I hadn’t heard of him before. So I watched the vids, and then went and read his wiki page. Man talk about going from happy to sad in a flash.
He may be gone, but I’ll be checking out as much as I can of his career. Thanks for the heads-up @Desert Eagle .:)

In that last particular video he had a striking resemblance to Billy Connolly (another absolute legend of comedy or is that funny story telling).

The big difference is you can understand what Ewan was saying right from the beginning of his shows.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4