• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Did you hear about William Shatner's failed women's clothing business?
He created a boutique line of women's underwear.
For some reason Shatner Panties didn't sell as well as hoped.

seeing as you two think yer funny.

keep it outta the club news, pervs.

John Cleese, at 82, can easily outsmart this woke slag interviewer.

I can see how you’ve taken on board what Cleese says, “let’s use less emotionally loaded words”. Wombat: woke slag.

Anyway, he just comes across as a cranky old man. Not sure how you can consider him to have easily outsmarted her.

I can see how you’ve taken on board what Cleese says, “let’s use less emotionally loaded words”. Wombat: woke slag.

Anyway, he just comes across as a cranky old man. Not sure how you can consider him to have easily outsmarted her.
Check all the comments. You’d be the only one that has that opinion. No guessing which way you’re slanted.

Check all the comments. You’d be the only one that has that opinion. No guessing which way you’re slanted.

Haha yes, the comments on YouTube videos are the barometer for public opinion. There’s probably videos on YouTube calling Cleese a **** which would have everyone agreeing on there. Doesn’t mean he is.

Why’s everyone on a slant? Or why is every comment coming from a slant? She asked him some questions and the old guy got angry.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6