• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I can't load stuff like that but Carl baron.
What he says isn't actually that funny.
It's just observations.
But he has a better delivery than Glen McGrath and just cuts through it.
Plus
It's his looks.
I dunno
He just looks like a funny carnt...

I can't load stuff like that but Carl baron.
What he says isn't actually that funny.
It's just observations.
But he has a better delivery than Glen McGrath and just cuts through it.
Plus
It's his looks.
I dunno
He just looks like a funny carnt...
Love Carl. My wifes best friend grew up with his older brother and mates. She said he was just a really quiet kid at around 11 or 12. She said years later she was at a club on the GC, and it was an open mic night. She says this nerdy looking 18 year old gets up and has everyone pissing themselves, more to do with his awkwardness. Then as it goes on she realised it was little nerdy Carl. She couldn’t believe it.
A cpl years ago, he’s playing up here, and I took the wife and her friend. I’ve seen a tonne of comedians in my time, but you’re spot-on, it’s his geeky observational stage presence that gets as many Larfs as anything he says. Anyway here’s a bit of Carl for "youse".

Not exactly stand up - but I did enjoy HBO's Crashing. Set around the New York comedy scene with lot's of iconic US comedians (including Bill Burr).

Also on Bill Burr. Did you know he will be in the upcoming Star Wars series?
1572570136217.png

Reading all the crap from Greenberg and his mates in the other threads had my blood boiling to the point of screaming at the i-pad. Then I remembered a late, great comedian, who could help me channel that anger. Sam Kinison. Be warned if you’re listening with headphones, you might want to tweek’em down a notch. (That goes for any of Sams clips).

One of my favourite female comedian’s got her latest Netflix special coming out tomorrow.
iliza shlesinger
Here’s a little preview.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4