• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Well if the federal government wants to create a few more jobs I can think of an excellent project!!!!
Hope you are right but Don’t hold your breath, I doubt the Cronulla **** and FryAFLberg will be doing our club any favours - no votes in that!

our chance was when Abbott/Baird was in charge

Hope you are right but Don’t hold your breath, I doubt the Cronulla **** and FryAFLberg will be doing our club any favours - no votes in that!

Agree with that but the one thing going for us is we no longer have Greenslime in charge and apparently PVL is very keen on smaller ground upgrades.

So fingers crossed.

They will want the federal seat back.

We got an amazing major hospital, a Warringah Road upgrade though. Not sure of the hospital was privately funded. Also, unsure if they are going to change the law about Mona Vale hospital and how it was donated to the council. Manly's dead and buried now, too isn't it?

Sorry if that's a little too political.

But if that wasn't on Abbott's watch, he literally did nothing for us.

Probably just another broken promise by the Liberal Government.

See they are fantastic at press conferences at fanfares but the money never arrives.

Ask the good people on South Coast that were bush fire affected.

Please note this is not a anti Libs/NP post, because at the moment there isnt a decent government in any state of Australia. I hope each and everyone of them lose their next election because at least the oppositions couldn't be any worse and should have their turn at governing.

Last edited:
I remember CEO Humphries saying a few weeks back that there would be more news coming soon in regards to further upgrades.

Pretty sure for the COE there's just a few little niggles to be resolved by Council then the green light will be given for the builders to come in.
I don’t think there are any more red lights, but who knows. The club keeps us in the dark.

I'd like them to restore the Hill to its former height and grandness.
It's now little more than a mound with artificial passageways placed for -- don't snigger -- health and safety reasons.
Let's make the mound 10-metres higher so we can cram in another couple of thousand screaming Sea Eagles fans on to the Hill and turn LoserLand back in to our Fortress.
The hill seemed taller in the 70s when I was a kid. As I grew the hill seemed smaller.

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
8 6 2 66 14
7 6 1 54 14
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8
8 4 4 -16 8
8 3 5 -55 8