COE and Member Council Update

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

The Wheel

https://membership.seaeagles.com.au/
Premium Member
Had the end of season member council update as always plenty of good discussion and a few things that need to kept in house etc.

COE - the first sod of soil gets shoveled on Friday. Watch the news Friday night! Will be ready for start of 2022. Plenty of confidence that this will be a sign of things to come.

Merchandise. Home and away jersey will be same 2021 as it’s a two year deal. Great 75th Anniversary jumper will be available soon.

Lottoland crowd capacity reduced due to construction and also planning for ongoing Covid restrictions. As a result different membership options will be introduced. Early November it will be released but take note membership will potentially be the only way to get to see the games live again in 2021. A lot of unknowns still around potential impacts etc to crowds.

The club is working hard to optimize its operations given financial impacts of reduced crowds, corporate sales etc etc as well as reduced income from TV sponsorship, job keeper support ending etc.

I think as @Ryan alludes to some good news And confidence that club is securing long term success.

Last edited:
Had the end of season member council update as always plenty of good discussion and a few things that need to kept in house etc.

COE - the first sod of soil gets shoveled on Friday. Watch the news Friday night! Will be ready for start of 2022. Plenty of confidence that this will be a sign of things to come.

Merchandise. Home and away jersey will be same 2021 as it’s a two year deal. Great 75th Anniversary jumper will be available soon.

Lottoland crowd capacity reduced due to construction and also planning for ongoing Covid restrictions. As a result different membership options will be introduced. Early November it will be released but take note membership will potentially be the only way to get to see the games live again in 2021. A lot of unknowns still around potential impacts etc to crowds.

The club is working hard to optimize its operations given financial impacts of reduced crowds, corporate sales etc etc as well as reduced income from TV sponsorship, job keeper support ending etc.

I think as @Ryan alludes to some good news And confidence that club is securing term success.
Now to the big question....why has the "thankyou " sign/emoji thingy gone from green hands to black hands? Is this BHM propaganda?
Anyway, thanks for the update @The Wheel .;)

The bigger question is did either Wheel or mitch say hello to the board from me. Bet they didn't. Only representing their own constituents, not o/s ones! (Can you tell we have a state election in a week?) lol.

Seriously, thanks wheel for your report and all the members who give up their time to be on this committee.

The bigger question is did either Wheel or mitch say hello to the board from me. Bet they didn't. Only representing their own constituents, not o/s ones! (Can you tell we have a state election in a week?) lol.

Seriously, thanks wheel for your report and all the members who give up their time to be on this committee.
No sorry forgot GE, there was update on Turbo he is in good spirits, his hamstrings have been tested and they are strong it is just his body mechanics that cause the issues and that is the focus now.

Foz is also in great spirits and escatic to be coming home.

No sorry forgot GE, there was update on Turbo he is in good spirits, his hamstrings have been tested and they are strong it is just his body mechanics that cause the issues and they is the focus now.

Foz is also in great spirits and escatic to be coming home.

Oh, that's good to hear about Tom. I often wonder how his mental state is. He'd want to be playing and seeing Jake play basically every game as a forward may have been bugging him a bit. (Not because Jake was playing but...ah you know what I mean.)

Interesting to hear about Foz. Good to hear actually. I didn't know if he still had bad feelings and just wanting a paycheque, or if he really felt good about returning.

I hope they have a great next season.

Excellent update @The Wheel !

It was a really informative evening and I must say, again I’m really impressed with our CEO.

Stephen opened the floor to any/all questions following the meeting and was more than happy to provide us with updates on essentially all those issues raised (and there were plenty of questions!).

As The Wheel mentioned more than enough positives to provide some confidence for 2021!

Excellent update @The Wheel !

It was a really informative evening and I must say, again I’m really impressed with our CEO.

Stephen opened the floor to any/all questions following the meeting and was more than happy to provide us with updates on essentially all those issues raised (and there were plenty of questions!).

As The Wheel mentioned more than enough positives to provide some confidence for 2021!
Cheers Mitch and Wheel, I’m gunna ask it- did they mention anything about possible acquisitions for the football team for 2021

Cheers Mitch and Wheel, I’m gunna ask it- did they mention anything about possible acquisitions for the football team for 2021
You can bet that was asked and you can bet like us all they’ll have to wait !!

Yes we did ask and yes you will have to wait. Refer to first paragraph re things kept in house.

I will Say there are a few moving parts to all of this which may occur over time.

Wheel and Mitch - I am curious, was Des there and, if so, did he speak? Would be curious to get a take on where he is at after season like that.

Also, any comments or atmospherics on working with the NRL now under the new leadership vs previous years?

Wheel and Mitch - I am curious, was Des there and, if so, did he speak? Would be curious to get a take on where he is at after season like that.

Also, any comments or atmospherics on working with the NRL now under the new leadership vs previous years?

Hi mate,

No Des wasn't in attendance. The general theme for these meetings is it being an exercise to gauge the group's thoughts around potential membership ideas etc, which was particularly the case last night with the challenges associated with membership in 2021 (capped attendance etc).

In saying that as mentioned Stephen was up front and honest when responding to all football related matters and the great thing is he obviously has a football background from his playing days so can certainly speak to those questions posed regarding on-field performance/squad etc.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4