Coach Seibold thoughts so far.... so good

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
As defensive coach, Seibold has us leaking more points than the Tigers after 9 games. Taking into consideration the byes, we are sitting 11th in terms of wins. If we don't win a minimum of 2 out of the next 3 we will be entrenched in the bottom 4 and lose touch with the 8. After that, will be the spiel from Seibold that we are building, time and patience needed, but positive steps made, etc.

Poppycock!
If we didn't get robbed by that forward pass call against the Bunnies we would be sitting in 2nd and the narrative would be completely different.

If we didn't get robbed by that forward pass call against the Bunnies we would be sitting in 2nd and the narrative would be completely different.
Disagree. Souths were robbed a try too. Ifs and buts... Dragons would be first if a couple of things went their way

Nevertheless, even if we'd won the Souths game, we would still be bottom 4 in attack, bottom 6 in defence

Having won just 45% of his games with us (9 from 20) with one of the bottom tier defense's in the league, you'd think he'd try and be a little more humble.

I know I keep saying this, but Penn claiming this is a premiership side, and Mestrov claiming we are in our premiership window - it just screams of dillusion.

I have no idea who they are trying to convince here, but it's just embarrassing. We are closer to a wooden spoon than a premiership.

Our forwards are a joke. Our team selections a shambles. Our coaching staff aren't even committed to us. Our salary cap a mess. Our roster mostly made of glass.

We lack passion, fitness, mobility, intensity, effort, class, skill, ability - that's the reality of it. We aren't a team that inspires a person to watch - it's the same old crap week in, week out. Who wants to fork out money to watch this current group? It's completely rudderless.

How much longer does Seibold have. as Tallis said all the time can the coach deliver a premiership. NNNNNOOOO

I know I keep saying this, but Penn claiming this is a premiership side, and Mestrov claiming we are in our premiership window - it just screams of dillusion.
In our premiership window bu***r bl**dy me you would have to be some kind of actual idiot to think that. It would make the sqEels look sensible....

This clown is kidding himself , what a load of **** in the press conference

“i was really proud of the boys, we kept throwing punches at the end there”

he must have said this 3 times

give it a rest clown 🤡
Surely the defence needs looking at and overhauling. Saab leads the nrl in letting in tries. Been doing it all season, nobody noticed??? Directly contributed to 4 tries. Can't win with that going on!! Coach is blind???? God help us fans.

Having won just 45% of his games with us (9 from 20) with one of the bottom tier defense's in the league, you'd think he'd try and be a little more humble.

I have no idea who they are trying to convince here, but it's just embarrassing. We are closer to a wooden spoon than a premiership.

Our forwards are a joke. Our team selections a shambles. Our coaching staff aren't even committed to us. Our salary cap a mess. Our roster mostly made of glass.

We lack passion, fitness, mobility, intensity, effort, class, skill, ability - that's the reality of it. We aren't a team that inspires a person to watch - it's the same old crap week in, week out. Who wants to fork out money to watch this current group? It's completely rudderless.
I remember reading very similar criticisms of the previous coaching staff.
I agree that Siebold is likely not the answer but to be fair he has inherited the team, next year will be his make it or break it year as a NRL coach. I am hoping for a miracle.

I remember reading very similar criticisms of the previous coaching staff.
I agree that Siebold is likely not the answer but to be fair he has inherited the team, next year will be his make it or break it year as a NRL coach. I am hoping for a miracle.
I just spoke to god and he said sorry he was all out of miracles and said we will just have to put up with Seibold until his contract expires

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6