Club news

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Adam Lucius' sport page in this week's Northern Beaches Review includes:

"Stroking Out
Kieran Foran emerged as the champion rower after a host of Sea Eagles players and ex-star Glenn Stewart went stroke for stroke to raise funds for a worthy cause last week.
Stewart recruited Foran, Jake Trbojevic and Tom Trbojevic, Lachlan Croker and Brad Parker to join him for a stage of the 24-hour Trojan Row at Terrigal Rugby Club - and naturally a competition broke out.
Foran thrashed the rowing machine to cover the most distance during his time in the seat as the Manly boys helped the Trojans pass $15,000 in donations for Lifeline and Beyond Blue.
Great work, boys."

I second that, well done boys!

The page also has a column about the Donny Singe vax drama, which I've put in the Singe thread.

mask.PNG

Thank you for your great effort through out the year in posting the Manly Sea eagles club stories @The Wheel and keeping all of us informed

All those Great Manly club stories are done by our Great Manly Media Man Wayne Cousins who I have had the great pleasure to have met . I am big on Manly Passion and Cuzzo is Manly Passion Personified. Cuzzo is a very impressive and inspirational Manly guy indeed . Thank you Cuzzo

This story is about the talented Weekes who has a dream and wants to live his dream with Manly
Good luck to the passionate young Manly Sea eagle and we wish his dream comes true

Weekes will continue to go about his trade quietly in his own polite, little ways as he chases that dream of making his NRL debut.
“It would be pretty special to do it here at Manly.
This club means so much to me,’’ Weekes added.

The Legendary Manly Sea eagles club started from a dream by passionate Manly people back in 1947 ans Since then Passionate Manly People have kept the Manly Sea eagles dream Alive

Keep the Dream alive . Become a proud and passionate Manly club member

1639128410038.png

It would be horrible if the club did not take advantage of getting young backs to not learn off of Turbo.
He is a once in a generation player who has the smarts to go with his strength and speed.

Thank you for your great effort through out the year in posting the Manly Sea eagles club stories @The Wheel and keeping all of us informed

All those Great Manly club stories are done by our Great Manly Media Man Wayne Cousins who I have had the great pleasure to have met . I am big on Manly Passion and Cuzzo is Manly Passion Personified. Cuzzo is a very impressive and inspirational Manly guy indeed . Thank you Cuzzo

This story is about the talented Weekes who has a dream and wants to live his dream with Manly
Good luck to the passionate young Manly Sea eagle and we wish his dream comes true

Weekes will continue to go about his trade quietly in his own polite, little ways as he chases that dream of making his NRL debut.
“It would be pretty special to do it here at Manly.
This club means so much to me,’’ Weekes added.

The Legendary Manly Sea eagles club started from a dream by passionate Manly people back in 1947 ans Since then Passionate Manly People have kept the Manly Sea eagles dream Alive

Keep the Dream alive . Become a proud and passionate Manly club member

View attachment 19825
Walked about today proudly with my '22 member hat on 😍

The Manly Sea Eagles, owned by health and well-being tycoons Scott and Rick Penn, are ducking for cover on the issue of Covid vaccination requirements for fans at Brookvale Oval next year.

Chief executive Stephen Humphreys told us it was an issue for the northern beaches council, who own and control the venue. This however is not the case.

We spoke to local Mayor Michael Regan on Friday. He insists it’s a decision for the Sea Eagles to make as exclusive venue rights holder for nine months of the year.

Manly’s position on Covid vaccinations has caused a storm following our revelations that head of high performance Don Singe was working with the players while unvaccinated.

It has obviously unsettled the Penn family because we received an angry text message from chairman Scott Penn last weekend over comments in this column about their reluctance to take a tougher stance against Singe.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2