Club news

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Noticed Weekes at full back for Black Town once last season and mentioned then thought that he may more be in the Nico Hynes style of play . Didn 't get much opportunity that day with lack of organized back line play but still looked sharp and backed up for a try . Apparently has played quite a bit of junior rep footy so must have gained something from that . Hopefully can still [ or has ] improve his tacking if last season 's initial trial was any indication when he played in the halves . Would have to think with all of his natural speed and ability , can offer something really worthwhile for Manly at one or 6 and hopefully also can develop his play making ability .

The Manly Sea Eagles, owned by health and well-being tycoons Scott and Rick Penn, are ducking for cover on the issue of Covid vaccination requirements for fans at Brookvale Oval next year.

Chief executive Stephen Humphreys told us it was an issue for the northern beaches council, who own and control the venue. This however is not the case.

We spoke to local Mayor Michael Regan on Friday. He insists it’s a decision for the Sea Eagles to make as exclusive venue rights holder for nine months of the year.

Manly’s position on Covid vaccinations has caused a storm following our revelations that head of high performance Don Singe was working with the players while unvaccinated.

It has obviously unsettled the Penn family because we received an angry text message from chairman Scott Penn last weekend over comments in this column about their reluctance to take a tougher stance against Singe.

I imagine the exact same scenario exists for the other 15 teams & their home grounds, or have they all already come out & announced only vaccinated spectators can attend games?

Will be very interesting to see where he plays.
With his speed and power running he could be damaging on an edge, especially with Turbo lurking out the back making it hard for defences to focus on the ball carrier. He doesn't need much room to make a bust.
No, I watched a few Bronco games when I heard we were trying to get him and he’s a bit like Curtis Sirronen used to be ( only better ), very damaging on the edge.

He might start off as a benchie but I reckon he’ll be pushing for run on quickly.

2023 Mark, that will be our year and as a result, a premiership in every decade since 70's. whooohoo!

I just can't see us winning it in 2022 however, stranger things have happened. If Turbo gets injured, our season is stuffed next year however in 2023, I think Weakes will step up and Koula and Tippytoes will be in team.

There are some young kids coming through who will be superstars, if we can hold on to them, we'll have a couple of premierships in this decade.

Tolu Koula is a lethal speed weapon ready to be launched into the NRL

Manly Sea eagle backs were meant to fly

*Fly like an Eagle Tolu Koula *

1639469268649.png

Members - if you want to go to Mudgee for our home game check out the details. Tickets go on sale Wednesday for members;

if you haven't booked accommodation yet then forget it!
not much around

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4