Club news

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

And rightly so - Snake, Ridge etc are fantastic players but 4 premierships and Rothmans Medal pips them all. Turbo might get past him one day
There is a god somewhere after all!

And rightly so - Snake, Ridge etc are fantastic players but 4 premierships and Rothmans Medal pips them all. Turbo might get past him one day
Common sense prevails.

We are blessed with Great fullbacks and on their day each one of them were Kings

But the King with the most Premiership Crowns 1972 , 1973 , 1976, 1978
Was none other than the Greatest of them all the Great Wombat
No one shut down the Great Wombat in the Grand finals

Great little story and how good seeing Gift with the boys

This is the thing - so much easier to cheer for a bunch of players when you think they are decent blokes!
(Also, when are we getting Gift into a coaching pathway? Soon I hope!)

Great little story and how good seeing Gift with the boys

This is just one of the countless generous gestures that our legendary club has made to the community over its proud history

Our Club indeed is much more than just a football clubs as it inspires people beyond the football fields

So far the charity has raised $9254 and every dollar raised gives hope of saving a life .

Our players and Co Owner Aware of the importance of the charity, were only too happy to take time out from their annual leave break to support the event and have inspired me to contribute with a donation and make a difference and who ever is reading this I hope you can also make a difference to some ones life.

God bless the Manly Sea eagles and the best way us supporters can bless our Great club is by becoming part of our club and becoming club members in 2022

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4