Club news

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Has Al been an inspired recruit?
Aloiai was placed on report for the 68th-minute incident, and will now serve a ban ranging between three or four matches. The inflated grade-two charge comes as the Sea Eagles prop held two prior offences on his record, with an early guilty plea set to see the 25-year-old miss three games.

Has Al been an inspired recruit?
Aloiai was placed on report for the 68th-minute incident, and will now serve a ban ranging between three or four matches. The inflated grade-two charge comes as the Sea Eagles prop held two prior offences on his record, with an early guilty plea set to see the 25-year-old miss three games.

It's concerning that Aloiai is finding himself at the judiciary frequently. Aloiai needs to curb his stupidity or else he will be missing games constantly next season which as a team we can't afford.

Turbo breaking the all-time Manly try-scoring record, not to mention he didn't even play all the games. Based on his first few seasons I hadn't expected him to be a prolific try scorer at the Snake level, but he's blown everyone away.
And happy birthday for next week Turbo!
Incredible scoring by Turbo Saab and Garrick this year. We really need to consolidate next year to take full advantage of their talents.

Some great content from last night's awards. Particularly the speech from Des, we're in steady hands with him leading the group.

Some great content from last night's awards. Particularly the speech from Des, we're in steady hands with him leading the group.

Normally they have a section in the night where they thank those players that are leaving the club,any idea if this happened?I suppose it would be all over ST if this occurred

Normally they have a section in the night where they thank those players that are leaving the club,any idea if this happened?I suppose it would be all over ST if this occurred
I’d say it would have occurred mate, but given it was only attended by players, staff and partners we wouldn’t get much insight.

Seeing the videos and photos gives me confidence that there is a great team spirit and they will come back stronger next year. The younger guys will take a lot from this season and now us fans won’t be happy without another Top 4 finish next season and a premiership win.

At end of interview throws to Kochie who asks Turbo about the guy who raced him down the Corso then explains to 'those who don't know', Tom did his hamstring racing this guy down the Corso and missed the early part of the season. Tom laughed it off, said he had him on speed dial, talks to him all the time, got a congrats. Very well played.

You can see where the boys get their humility and appreciation from with this chat. What great supportive parents they have in Melissa and big John Trbojevic!

Yeah. Jake is the carbon copy of his dad who is pretty hyper and the other 3 their mother who is a little more laid back. Great Family.

At end of interview throws to Kochie who asks Turbo about the guy who raced him down the Corso then explains to 'those who don't know', Tom did his hamstring racing this guy down the Corso and missed the early part of the season. Tom laughed it off, said he had him on speed dial, talks to him all the time, got a congrats. Very well played.
Maybe Kochie should stick to what he's good at, whatever that is.

.... But I thought he slipped over in the shower!

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4