Club news

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I have already repented openly and remorsefully feathered friend

To repent is to acknowledge our wrongs with a deep feeling of conviction and make our selves accountable for our wrongs and right them
Good I hope you have learned your lesson and in future will attend the Manly games that you are unable to attend :)
Jimmy Fallon What GIF by The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon

Sing Conor Mckenna GIF by FoilArmsandHog

If repenting for not going to games that I am also currently prohibited from going to results in a win, then consider me repented. Weird concept but happy to run with it.

Interesting perspective you have there feathered friend

What question would you ask the players after a very dissapointing loss last week ?
Um, so lots of supporters feel that you went out with no game plan, is that right, Des just sent you out with no game plan?

So Croker had "a minor issue". Mysterious!
Club obviously doesn't want to say too much about it. But I can't really blame them as we are in sudden death mode and opponents will use anything they can, no doubt.

That loss was shattering last week feathered friend

Every loss that the Legendary Manly jumper and colours and our proud club endures is a shame and shattering .

After every loss players should front the media on their hands and knees and ask for repentance
Every loss by manly causes a sea eagle to die. The players need to remember that.

@BOZO for someone who is consistently posting about memberships you fail to understand the importance of brand awareness especially after a poor result

Every loss by manly causes a sea eagle to die. The players need to remember that.
Perspective time

Every one needs to remember that feathered friend and not just the players

Losing Kills a club chances of being successful on and off the field

Losing Kills Crowd attendance

Losing Kills Merchandise sales

Losing Kills Membership sales

Losing Kills chances of clubs attracting and keeping players that want to win premierships

Losing Kills coaching careers . We need to win This week Des !!!

The sooner we take losing seriously . The sooner we can inspire to be winners

Last edited:
@BOZO for someone who is consistently posting about memberships you fail to understand the importance of brand awareness especially after a poor result
Please explain your point ?

Because when we lose we devaluate our brand

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4