Club news

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Interesting. Obviously the relocation to Qld is unprecedented (for Manly anyway) but I'm not really aware of the club previously being so proactive about its public profile and social engagement in these sort of ways. I don't follow twitter, for example, but does the club routinely congratulate stars that leave the NRL?
(By the way I think these are positive moves by the club)

Interesting. Obviously the relocation to Qld is unprecedented (for Manly anyway) but I'm not really aware of the club previously being so proactive about its public profile and social engagement in these sort of ways. I don't follow twitter, for example, but does the club routinely congratulate stars that leave the NRL?
(By the way I think these are positive moves by the club)
It's lockdown, everyone is bored, even the social media wonderkid

Burbo.jpg

Lot of posters on ST don't like vossy, but what I love is listening to the huge raps vossy, and other commentaters give our Tom, they run out of superlatives for our megastar turbonator
Last night when he ran along the line then spotted a gap and put the foot down he is impossible to stop with his height, power and speed. Seems to have a lot of trust in his body now compared to the last couple of years.

Like he said, we have got him cheap..so so dominate and as Foz said a couple of weeks ago the most complete player he has played with.

Sky's the limit and how lucky are we to have him!!

Our Forwards laid the platform to blow the Sharks away .

We were guilty of a little complacency after we soared away to an easy lead

but that wont happen against the much more competitive Storm as they will bring the best out of us

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2