Club news

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
watcha mean mate?

Do we discuss team selections here, the pre-game thread stickied, or other threads? I know there are rules around when we can, can't or whatever use those game day threads, and different rules with the player signings thread.

Do we discuss team selections here, the pre-game thread stickied, or other threads? I know there are rules around when we can, can't or whatever use those game day threads, and different rules with the player signings thread.
i don't know man, I kind of just post my nonsense wherever :)

Team lists in pre-game thread I think. We have guidelines more than rules. Kind of like "You should never have a man bun" bit it seems like that rule is more a guideline right?

i don't know man, I kind of just post my nonsense wherever :)

Team lists in pre-game thread I think. We have guidelines more than rules. Kind of like "You should never have a man bun" bit it seems like that rule is more a guideline right?

The only thing I can reply with, is "bastard" haha.
Love the man bun! BE the man bun

No, no Schuster will be right after the bye, as too Sironen:
Yep, it can start to become annoying. Those two guys are critical right now with all our injuries and SOO. This is going to be a real difficult one for us. The outs are killing our momentum and there are three SOO games to get through.

Yep, it can start to become annoying. Those two guys are critical right now with all our injuries and SOO. This is going to be a real difficult one for us. The outs are killing our momentum and there are three SOO games to get through.

Keppie should be back next week, which will balance things more. Schuster I hope as well, but who knows Rahme said 1-2 weeks. Could be 15 if you go by Sironen. That's the frustrating thing. I put early bets on, and rely on Rahme's info.

When I heard Schuster was out for example, I made $45 bucks from a $10 bet haha. I never really gamble.

Imagine we had Aloiai, Davey, Gosweiski Sironen, Fainu, Schuster available.

No, no Schuster will be right after the bye, as too Sironen:
To be fair to Rahme, he only ever say things like "should be", "hopefully" and "fingers crossed" there are no certainties in rehab, no matter how much we all wish there were.

Yeah, for sure. It's a brutal sport.
It's a collision sport and most injuries happen by accident. Take the injury to Tenterfield as an example. There was no foul play involved yet he may suffer the ill effects for life.
Head knocks may indeed contribute to dementia, but no doctor will ever know how many of these were caused by accidents. It seems to me that most of the head injuries are being caused by 'friendly fire'; gang tackles gone wrong.
No one disputes that the NRL should take action to punish deliberate head knocks, but they should realise the majority of injuries are simply the result of a sport in which physicality is the cornerstone.

Turbo has all the skills of the great centres/fullbacks of the past with the added bonuses of having the size to break tackles and the height to catch bombs. He also imposes himself on a match and is prepared to take hit-ups and support the ball carrier. He doesn't sit back and wait for opportunities to be presented to him.
I had to scoff when I read The Mole's critique of the players in the SOO. He gave Turbo an 8. Just shows you how little weight we should place in the opinions of The Mole.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4