Club news

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
It's interesting because there's quite a few players who like backing up after Origin, especially if you're playing the on Friday afterwards as you can tend to keep your body warm and ready to go again
Yeah I remember the Storm big three suggesting that a few years ago.Probably easier to back up two days after because the adrenaline is still in the system.Not sure TomT will be risked though

Sea Eagles win premiership

Resilience on Wheels

Well Done to the Victorious and Magnificent and Inspirational Manly Men

Who rose above Lifes challenges and overcame Adversity to become worthy Champions and make our legendary Marron and White colours proud !!!

The moral of the story ...
The Only disadvantage in life is lack of character
nsw-plate-wheelchair-rugby-league-gf-1.jpg

If Lottoland is finished after this season, I'd be ok with Brookvale Union Ginger Beer taking over as main sponsor.
'Brookvale Oval' has a nice ring to it...

Or I'd even be willing to let Brookie Gin have a go.

Police are investigating threats made to a Manly player and his family following the club’s loss to Newcastle last Sunday.
Sea Eagles forward Sean Keppie reported the vile social media post to the NRL and police. A police spokeswoman confirmed to Sport Confidential that threats were under investigation.

“On 30 May, a 23-year-old man made a report to police after allegedly receiving threats via social media,” a spokeswoman said. “An investigation into the threats are continuing.”

Silly thing to do on the part of the perpetrator, but maybe Keppie will start to reflect on how his ‘close to the edge’ playing style could cost Manly more games.

He and Marty can get together, with the latter discussing how his ‘hope for the best’ passes can prove costly - like one of them did last Sunday.
Can't agree with any of that Terry. You are minimising it dramatically by saying sending threats by social media is "silly". It is probably criminal and the effects on the recipients can be devastating. Suggesting that the threats will encourage him to improve his playing form is also inappropriate, and that is being kind!

Police are investigating threats made to a Manly player and his family following the club’s loss to Newcastle last Sunday.
Sea Eagles forward Sean Keppie reported the vile social media post to the NRL and police. A police spokeswoman confirmed to Sport Confidential that threats were under investigation.

“On 30 May, a 23-year-old man made a report to police after allegedly receiving threats via social media,” a spokeswoman said. “An investigation into the threats are continuing.”

Could not believe a Manly supporter would do some incredibly stupid thing like this. Should be sent to Victoria never to return!

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6