Club news

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Nope, not Toff but here is another pic of the same person (far left) where you can see his face:

Unknown_MWSE_Player.jpg

Here is an interesting picture. One of the footings of the merchandise shed at the southeastern end of Grottoland:
View attachment 16752
And the next one along:
View attachment 16753
An accident waiting to happen. Sort it out Sea Eagles.

That's disgraceful. I mean, who drinks VB..????

(disclaimer - I know nothing about beer except that it all tastes the same.)

Here is an interesting picture. One of the footings of the merchandise shed at the southeastern end of Grottoland:
View attachment 16752
And the next one along:
View attachment 16753
An accident waiting to happen. Sort it out Sea Eagles.
Being in the construction industry this is not uncommon for temporary site sheds or containers, although this is quite extreme for a temporary structure that is accessible by the public.

Being in the construction industry this is not uncommon for temporary site sheds or containers, although this is quite extreme for a temporary structure that is accessible by the public.
Not much risk unless some kids crawl under it.

on second thoughts that is quite likely with the amount of kids that wander around at the game.

I see no issue, those bricks have been there for probably 25 to 30 years and they have stood the test of time - look at the pyramids, well placed rocks are there for a long time not a short time

Agree not that uncommon with temporary buildings and providing the ground base is fairly stable but a bit of concern with a bit of a slope and elevation with some of the supports in this instance . Certainly would not want any excessive ground movement there but most local councils are quite strict so guess that this is in the acceptable category

I see no issue, those bricks have been there for probably 25 to 30 years and they have stood the test of time - look at the pyramids, well placed rocks are there for a long time not a short time

That was my first thought when I saw splitting timber on an angle. - That could probably hold out for as long as the pyramids!

Ok kids.... off you go and start building your play fort! (oh...and leave the vb...lol)

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4