Club news

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
The last two seasons says it all for me. Tough guy who tries real hard and made it to first grade in the NRL after two serious injuries. He is good player and I respect him for those great achievements. But stepping up to the next level is another thing all together. I think he has hit his ceiling but I hope I am wrong.

Still think that Croker will be able to play a worthwhile role as a back up 9 . Has a decent boot as well , not that he would be expected to utilize that but again just sticking to the basics , solid defence , support play , reliable service and the occasional dummy half run . Has shown that he can be competitive enough in the middle and again just to stick to the basics and play his expected role there .

Still think that Croker will be able to play a worthwhile role as a back up 9 . Has a decent boot as well , not that he would be expected to utilize that but again just sticking to the basics , solid defence , support play , reliable service and the occasional dummy half run . Has shown that he can be competitive enough in the middle and again just to stick to the basics and play his expected role there .
Yes, i also think he might surprise. His best football is certainly good enough, he has made some great plays over the last few seasons. The main problem with Croker is consistency and over playing his hand.

In the Des has spoken thread, Wheel:

What an excellent bloke - comes across so well and has the right values. Hope to see him succeed this year and to the culture at the club.
Excellent bloke indeed .
Attitude and Adrenaline is what got him where he is today
and he made his dreams came true because he had the courage to pursue them

Keep Chasing your Dreams Andrew Davey and inspire all our players that fell asleep last season to greater heights

We are only a dream away from our next premiership win . Make it happen Manly !!!

1636844-Luis-Villalobos-Quote-You-are-only-as-big-as-your-dreams.jpg

What an excellent bloke - comes across so well and has the right values. Hope to see him succeed this year and to the culture at the club.
He had his own company as a builder, and I think he'll be a positive influence for the many youngsters in our squad. He'll give them a real run for their money for spots in the team as well.
I also liked what he said about Joel Thompson and toughness. I'm really looking forward to watching this bloke run out and play NRL footy. A smokey for buy of the year!

Andrew Davey video from the club, check it out good stuff. Interesting insight into his journey

This Andrew Davey quote has to put a lump on every Manly persons throat

* Why am I here ? After I put on my Manly uniform it all sinks in why I am here*

Why are all of us Manly Supporters here ? Let it sink in and Experience the pride and passion of becoming part of our great club and becoming club members

EmG8ZOOVoAE4gM6 (1).jpg

This Andrew Davey quote has to put a lump on every Manly persons throat

* Why am I here ? After I put on my Manly uniform it all sinks in why I am here*

Why are all of us Manly Supporters here ? Let it sink in and Experience the pride and passion of become part of our great club and becoming club members

View attachment 16715
Yeah but he also said he felt the same putting the Eels jersey on @:D@:D@:D

Yeah but he also said he felt the same putting the Eels jersey on @:D@:D@:D

Let me put things in perspective feathered friend.....

We all used to like our past partners until some one more worthy came along that appreciates us more .
Watch Andrew Rip in to the eels this season as he also said that he is big on loyalty and we know where his passion and loyalty lies and that is in the current colors he proudly wears

Andrew Davey video from the club, check it out good stuff. Interesting insight into his journey

Really likeable. And I bet Cuzzo loves him too. So many long, well considered responses. I really feel for him trying to make interesting stuff out of some of the (I'm sure very nice but still) grunts.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4