Club news

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Andrew Davey, what a character. Love it. Hard work. Dedication. Jeez, these men do a lot to be football players. I really hope he gets a top line role.

Speaks a bit like Jamie Lyon !! My favorite ever footballer.
Hey Ryan - what’s your feedback on the interview/video from the club?

Hey Ryan - what’s your feedback on the interview/video from the club?

With Andrew Davey? Absolutely amazing.

In fact, I'm finding all the content on the official site uploaded by Cuzzo outstanding, and the club is doing a fantastic job.

Pics are on point. Injury updates are great (well, the updates, not the injuries !!). Interviews are fantastic. The club is releasing information when it deems necessary.

All spot on atm mate.

What a wonderful interview. Congratulations to the Manly marketing team for conducting such an insightful interview and such a professionally produced video.
Andrew seems a terrific addition to our squad, and if Plan A doesn't work out for him he can always fall back on his carpentry skills and knock up some furniture for the Narrabeen training ground.

Have a go at the physique on Paseka ...

1610684145950.png

With Andrew Davey? Absolutely amazing.

In fact, I'm finding all the content on the official site uploaded by Cuzzo outstanding, and the club is doing a fantastic job.

Pics are on point. Injury updates are great (well, the updates, not the injuries !!). Interviews are fantastic. The club is releasing information when it deems necessary.

All spot on atm mate.
Great post @Ryan . The Clubs excellence is in the hands of great people like Cuzzo who humbly and quietly do a great job and it is good that we can all recognise and appreciate all our Great Manly people that are living up to the high standards that our Legendary club expects from us

Last edited:
Only 8 weeks until round 1! .......... "I'm still waiting for the fittest we've ever been"
Here you go feathered friend , An extended version just for you

They’ve been training hard all summer
And there’s not a team that’s fitter
And that’s the way it’s gotta be.
‘Cos you’re up against the best you know.
This is the NRL you know.
And you’ve got to be the best that you can be

Tommy is pounding down like a machine
Croker's sprinting hard along the green
and Martys eyes have got that killer gleam

Mr Walker is playing havoc with the police man
Kieren Foran its great to have you back
Paseka is flexing his Guns
Rueben's making runs
and Jake is cutting players down like an axe

Come on Manly come on Come on
Come one Manly Come one !!!