Club news

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Could u settle for a round of golf Marky Mark?
Screenshot_20201024-170935.png

I dream of Eugenie Bouchard coming in from Canada and wanting to bonk me stupid for two weeks but then the pessimist in me wakes up , looks in the mirror and says” you’ve got zero ****ing chance mate “.

Optimism and Pessimism, all in the eye of the beholder really.
Mark, don't be so hard on yourself, instead of thinking you have zero chance, think more positively and say your a million to one chance, or even a billion to one, that way you're still in there with a chance.

Last edited:
@The Wheel

We need to get this thread back on track ( although I could look at photos of the beautiful Eugenie all day ) so anything happening ???

PS: I’m guessing as they are probably all on leave the answer would be zip, nada , nothing !! Oh well you could always make something up , fake a press release and get the Mole fired up after he reads it ??

Yo
@The Wheel

We need to get this thread back on track ( although I could look at photos of the beautiful Eugenie all day ) so anything happening ???

PS: I’m guessing as they are probably all on leave the answer would be zip, nada , nothing !! Oh well you could always make something up , fake a press release and get the Mole fired up after he reads it ??
Mark you will need to be patient, things will be announced when they can be.

Thanks @Mitch for that great Maroon inspirational post ...

Maroons captain Daly Cherry-Evans said a side set to field eight State of Origin debutants in the 2020 series opener has happily embraced the underdog tag.
Cherry-Evans, speaking from Maroons camp on the Gold Coast, said it would be like the 2001 series when coach Wayne Bennett blooded 10 debutants in the opening game of a series won 2-1 by Queensland.
"I understood how much Queensland were underdogs that year and we are certainly going to be underdogs this year," Cherry-Evans said.
"It doesn’t matter which way you want to spin it. We are really going to enjoy that tag and enjoy the challenge ahead of us.
FELLOW QUEENSLANDERS ....
BE THE SPARK THAT LIGHTS THE MAROON FLAME
AND LIGHT UP THE FIELD WITH PASSION THROUGH OUT THE GAME
WHATS IN A NSW NAME ?
QUEENSLANDER !!! QUEENSLANDER !!! QUEENSLANDER !!! QUEENSLANDER !!! QUEENSLANDER !!! QUEENSLANDER !!! QUEENSLANDER !!! QUEENSLANDER !!! QUEENSLANDER !!! QUEENSLANDER !!! QUEENSLANDER !!! QUEENSLANDER !!! QUEENSLANDER !!! QUEENSLANDER !!! QUEENSLANDER !!! QUEENSLANDER !!!
QUEENSLANDER !!! QUEENSLANDER !!! QUEENSLANDER !!! QUEENSLANDER !!! QUEENSLANDER !!! QUEENSLANDER !!! QUEENSLANDER !!! QUEENSLANDER !!! QUEENSLANDER !!! QUEENSLANDER !!! QUEENSLANDER !!! QUEENSLANDER !!! QUEENSLANDER !!! QUEENSLANDER !!! QUEENSLANDER !!! QUEENSLANDER !!! QUEENSLANDER !!! QUEENSLANDER !!! QUEENSLANDER !!! QUEENSLANDER !!! QUEENSLANDER !!! QUEENSLANDER !!! QUEENSLANDER !!! QUEENSLANDER !!! QUEENSLANDER !!! QUEENSLANDER !!! QUEENSLANDER !!! QUEENSLANDER !!! QUEENSLANDER !!! QUEENSLANDER !!! QUEENSLANDER !!! QUEENSLANDER !!! QUEENSLANDER !!! QUEENSLANDER !!! QUEENSLANDER !!! QUEENSLANDER !!! QUEENSLANDER !!! QUEENSLANDER !!! QUEENSLANDER !!! QUEENSLANDER !!! QUEENSLANDER !!! QUEENSLANDER !!! QUEENSLANDER !!! QUEENSLANDER !!! QUEENSLANDER !!! QUEENSLANDER !!! QUEENSLANDER !!! QUEENSLANDER !!! QUEENSLANDER !!!

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4