Club news

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
You don’t have to be a doctor to know multiple head knocks in a short period is dangerous. Boxers can’t fight if that happens. Look at the way the roosters handled Cordner. Brad just gets monstered every week. It’s downright dangerous and I have absolutely no doubt it’s going to happen again very soon.

Keary sat a few weeks out too, if memory serves.

If Parker passes the NRL's protocols this week then those protocols are a disgrace! He's clearly vulnerable to more head knocks, for heaven's sake he knocked himself out recently just dodging a tackle.

If Parker passes the NRL's protocols this week then those protocols are a disgrace! He's clearly vulnerable to more head knocks, for heaven's sake he knocked himself out recently just dodging a tackle.

Am I being unfair? I watched the hit on Parker and I still reckon the player with ball extended the elbow to make contact with Parker's face. Why wasn't it on review? Ohhh he's a Manly player and it's alright?

I saw footage of the boys in the sheds after the Penrith loss and they looked dejected as they all knew they were way better than what the dished out . They will be running out with a point to prove this week
I hope we can get a impressive win so we can all be happy once again :)

I saw footage of the boys in the sheds after the Penrith loss and they looked dejected as they all knew they were way better than what the dished out . They will be running out with a point to prove this week
I hope we can get a impressive win so we can all be happy once again :)
We need a massive win to improve our terrible points differential!

^ And even the two points would be handy...!

My media comment predictions:

Players:
  • back to drawing board
  • cut down on mistakes
  • not our best performance
  • not hard to fix errors
  • good / big test this week
  • best foot forward will get results
  • just worry about ourselves
  • train hard
  • injuries part of the game
  • players can fill those spots

Journos:

• how about those injuries?
  • How unlucky are you with those injuries?
  • Is it frustrating with all those injuries?
  • Who replaces those injured players?
  • How's DCE going?
  • Can't catch a break with all those....injuries can you?
  • Walker got injured didn't he?
  • Parker got injured didn't he?
  • How do you cope with all those...injuries?

It is made worse by the fact he is a player who goes at 100 percent as thsts his best attribute. He doesn’t know how to play soft despite his obvious vulnerabilities.
His incredibly gutsy tsckle on Sivo was an example. He got in awful position. That could have been a terrible concussion.
dead right. You could see in in the slowmo. Parker's head was in front of Sivo waist area. Could have got a knee to his melon. For his own safety, i rd rather see him rested. I like Parker.

Our clubs Doctor I believe is the highly respected and long serving Doctor Nathan Gibbs and he will make the responsible decision on Parker . Des is loyal and also cares for all his players .Parker is in safe hands .
It’s interesting how Nathan is back in the Manly fold after a very long hiatus.

I wonder if he had a soft spot for Manly growing up? I remember him playing in the 1983 reserve grade GF for Souths vs Manly. Souths won, but he very quickly went up to Bruce Walker, the losing captain, to commiserate and congratulate him on a stellar footballing career which ended that day.

Gibbs seems like a good man.

Can someone please show Suli some old footage of Matai!! Would go looking for work especially out of our own end. Suli needs to be taking atleast 1 run each set in kick return!
Show him the footage of the Cronulla centre (Talakai) running through Payne Haas to score last weekend. If Suli ran like that he'd be unstoppable one-on-one.

It’s interesting how Nathan is back in the Manly fold after a very long hiatus.

I wonder if he had a soft spot for Manly growing up? I remember him playing in the 1983 reserve grade GF for Souths vs Manly. Souths won, but he very quickly went up to Bruce Walker, the losing captain, to commiserate and congratulate him on a stellar footballing career which ended that day.

Gibbs seems like a good man.
Doctor Gibbs is a good man and a great sports Doctor as well . I went to see him when my GP Doctor told me to give the weights in the gym away due to chronic spine issues and I was devastated thinking I will never train again . I made the appointment with Dr Gibbs at his Kingsford clinic and It was a 6 weeks waiting list . That is how popular and busy he is but it was worth it . He assessed by spine condition and gave me exercises to strengthen my chore and modified my training and 10 years later I am still working out thanks to him . He is down to earth just like our Media man Cuzzo and we talked about Footy and he confessed he is a Souths Man but he did do some work for the Incomparable Immortal Bob Fulton when he was a coach for Manly and the Kangaroos .
Have an Awesome day Tezzar

Last edited:
We need a massive win to improve our terrible points differential!
The Great thing is we do have a big improvement in us . We will only get better
Let the other teams peak early . We will get them in the end feathered freind !

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4