Club news

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Don't worry Mark, I'm sure it was a cheap contract. If he comes good, yay, if not use him as back-up in reserves and he sets a good team culture because of his dedication and perseverance. (as opposed to his kicking from dummy half, lol)

Don't worry Mark, I'm sure it was a cheap contract. If he comes good, yay, if not use him as back-up in reserves and he sets a good team culture because of his dedication and perseverance. (as opposed to his kicking from dummy half, lol)
The coach's persistence at using him ahead of a talent like Schuster is doing my head in. Similarly we are playing with extremely average full backs when we have Hoppa in waiting. Sipley was a gun last year what happened to him? Something ain't right.

Yep. Questions were good but he looks like a broken man. I suspect the rest of the team are on the same sorry page.
Looked broken didn't he. Admitted kind of glad he isn't playing 5/8 as too much pressure.

The siro interview under him speaks more of a player that is not accepting these performances and players need to lift. Siro I feel can actually hold his head high, he has been consistent this year, he seems frustrated with some of the performances of his team mates though and of course the refs calls and injuries derailing the season

The coach's persistence at using him ahead of a talent like Schuster is doing my head in. Similarly we are playing with extremely average full backs when we have Hoppa in waiting. Sipley was a gun last year what happened to him? Something ain't right.
Waddell is still injured apparently - want to see him back soon and very surprised Sipley hasn't had a go. He was great off the bench last year before his broken leg. We need his form like that on the bench - he's a goer.

Crocker is not NRL standard - cannot believe Dez is persisting with him.

Des was better as a hooker than a half ... just saying .... cust and schuster half pairing and hoppa at fullback until turbo comes back would be an interesting experiment

Waddell is still injured apparently - want to see him back soon
The Injury Report last week in this thread said he's recovered from a rotator cuff injury and "is ready for selection" but ended up as a reserve. Fingers crossed he's in the team this week, as we need him...

I do realise that they have to do these Wheelie but it would be nice for a few of them to be taking ownership of their own average performances.

I’m certain we’ll get one from the Captain and possibly Thommo saying “ we have to be better” but honestly I think most would rather not hear about how a guy is “ enjoying his role “ when most of us think he probably shouldn’t be there ( and yes I understand there’s no one else).

Perhaps when we are doing poorly Cuzzo should wind it back a little.

Yeah I know , we complain when they don’t and we complain when they do, but this week more than ever I reckon they should batten down , train like gladiators and say absolutely **** all!!
They are mandated NRL media engagements, the club has to provide a number of players every week, Coach before and after game etc. Don’t do it they get fined, also the journalists ask the questions so the club can’t dictate topics etc.

I didn't mind the croker interview. Not totally full of cliches so it was somewhat interesting.

Got into the cliches talking about Parra, but what do you do...?

I didn't mind the croker interview. Not totally full of cliches so it was somewhat interesting.

Got into the cliches talking about Parra, but what do you do...?
I agree it was interesting and Croker was quite forthright. Said it how it is about the Eels.

But if he doesn't know which position he'd prefer to play, then nobody else will....strange.

I agree it was interesting and Croker was quite forthright. Said it how it is about the Eels.

But if he doesn't know which position he'd prefer to play, then nobody else will....strange.

He'll play where he's damn well told!!!!

lol

I dunno, maybe he looked sad as Siro looked at him about the repeat sets crack.

I appreciate the job the club is doing, but am I the only one who'd prefer it if our boys didn't say a word and instead put all their efforts into digging themselves out of the hole they're in? A lot of talk usually means the mind game is already lost.

They all sounds so depressed. Not looking positive.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4