Club news

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
What an Awesome team photo . Most intimidating in the NRL !

Get behind our Manly boys and support them with passion and pride and be part of the great Manly team through club membership

There is a club membership pack available to suit every ones budget

Our club membership team is waiting for your call 02 99703000.

Lets do it !!!

fox_league_manly-74.jpg

The picture of the team is basically our starting line up - all 12 of them are there apart from Danny Levi.

Ironmen Kendrick Louis, Ali Day train with Manly Sea Eagles ahead of NRL 2020
They are as different as chalk and cheese. But the Manly Sea Eagles have found plenty to talk about with top surf ironmen Kendrick Louis and Ali Day.

Amanda Lulham, Manly Daily|

January 30, 2020 4:48pm

Tom Trbojevic, Kendrick Louis, Ali Day, and Daly Cherry- Evans at the Sea Eagles training session in Narrabeen Academy of Sport. Pic: AAP/ Tim Pascoe

Tom Trbojevic, Kendrick Louis, Ali Day, and Daly Cherry- Evans at the Sea Eagles training session in Narrabeen Academy of Sport. Pic: AAP/ Tim Pascoe

Tom Trbojevic said a Manly squad deep in pre-season aren’t looking for additonal motivation but if they were they wouldn’t have to look far.

Trbojevic said having Australian surf life saving stars Kendrick Louis and Ali Day at a Sea Eagles dinner on Wednesday and a training day on Thursday had resonated with players heading into the 2020 NRL.

Day is a multiple Coolangatta Gold champion while Louis became the first ironman from Manly to win the Nutri-Grain series after 11 years of trying in January.

Louis also finished second in the inaugural Iron X race on the Sunshine Coast last Sunday.

“I think a big thing for them is how self motivated they have to be,’’ said Trbojevic, who with brother Jake attended the same school as Louis, Pittwater High, growing up.

“We are very lucky to play in a team sport. To do it on your own, that's some self motivation.

“It is inspirational. For Kendrick, he wanted to win that ironman series. For us we want to win the Grand Final.

“To see him do it, as a local, it is special.

“You gain motivation off people achieving their goals. It’s a big lift.’’

Manly and the champion surf life savers share a sponsor in Shaw and Partners.

Veteran Daly Cherry-Evans said he was impressed by the training loads of the ironmen.

Kendrick Louis at the special Sea Eagles training session.

Kendrick Louis at the special Sea Eagles training session.
Kendrick Louis is one Australia’s top surf life savers.

Kendrick Louis is one Australia’s top surf life savers.

“It’s been really cool,’’ Cherry-Evans said.

“From a football perspective I can’t believe how much training they do. I complain about what we do in pre-season.

“They do so much more in length in the swim and the run but I guess that's not needed in our game.

“What we are training to be is be powerful and strong with a broad range of skills. But their physical fitness ability is outrageous.’’

Cherry-Evans said he was “so impressed’’ with Louis’ dedication to his sport.

“I admire both of them for very different reasons,’’ he said.

“The way Ali has been continually successful at the Coolangatta Gold shows how special he is.

“On Kendrick’s side, to persevere for 10 years before he won is a true credit to someone who loves their craft.’’
1580367347643.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey Silvertailers

Keep an eye out for seven sport tonight and also fox sports news after 7pm with Shirvo.

Might some Manly related material to watch

A few pics from club’ great sponsors Shaw & Partners dinner

What an Awesome team photo . Most intimidating in the NRL !

Get behind our Manly boys and support them with passion and pride and be part of the great Manly team through club membership

There is a club membership pack available to suit every ones budget

Our club membership team is waiting for your call 02 99703000.

Lets do it !!!

View attachment 13473
Just did it Bozo. I'm in.

Just did it Bozo. I'm in.
Good on you feathered friend
Well done . You are a breath of fresh air !!!

Thank you for your passion and fantastic contribution to our great club the Manly Sea eagle

I can only Imagine what the 2020 club membership table below would look like if it was not for passionate fans like you that really cared for their club

Look at the club membership ladder Manly fans

Do you care about your club ?

Do you have any pride in your club ?

If you do then dont just say it

Really mean it by contributing to your team and your club

and join the rest of us real supporters by becoming club members

Dont just think about it . Do it !!!

There is a membership pack that suits every ones budget

Ring the club membership team today and find out which membership pack suits you
573C537B-D0DD-4B0D-84AD-65EFFA12307D.jpeg

i-fxrxwnc-xl.jpg

Good to see Eddie relaxed and happy in The Big Smoke :)
Great photo HM !!!
By becoming club members we also can embrace our Manly team heroes and become part of our great Manly club

Join us

We are going to have a massive year this year

Lets do it !!!

Ring the club membership team today and find out which membership pack suits you

gosiewskij-scores-a-try--celeb-1gp_5289.jpg

Good on you feathered friend
Well done . You are a breath of fresh air !!!

Thank you for your passion and fantastic contribution to our great club the Manly Sea eagle

I can only Imagine what the 2020 club membership table below would look like if it was not for passionate fans like you that really cared for their club

Look at the club membership ladder Manly fans

Do you care about your club ?

Do you have any pride in your club ?

If you do then dont just say it

Really mean it by contributing to your team and your club

and join the rest of us real supporters by becoming club members

Dont just think about it . Do it !!!

573C537B-D0DD-4B0D-84AD-65EFFA12307D.jpeg
Yes Bozo, another two will be added for me and my son in the coming weeks. It’s a birthday gift as well as surprise trip we are coming down for the Fri night game v Titans.

Yes Bozo, another two will be added for me and my son in the coming weeks. It’s a birthday gift as well as surprise trip we are coming down for the Fri night game v Titans.

That is Awesome @Waz13 . Thank you for sharing your pride and passion for our great club the Manly Sea eagles that is made great not only by our great players but also great supporters like you !!!

Your club membership is a great birthday gift to you and your son as well as a gift of life to our great club

As long as passionate and giving supporters like you live our club will continue to live on

Your passion and generosity to our club should inspire all Manly people to follow your very commendable lead and join your self and other worthy supporters in becoming club members

Become part of the Manly Sea eagles winning team
You can do It !!!

download (1).jpg

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7