Club news

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
The most Important people at the Manly Sea eagles club are the people that want to be here

The passionate players

The passionate coaching staff

The passionate sponsors

The passionate club members

How passionate are you for your great club The Manly Sea eagles ?

There is a club membership pack available to suit every ones budget

Our club membership team is waiting for your call 02 99703000.

Join us ... You can do it !!!
5063586-Kenny-Dalglish-Quote-The-most-important-people-at-Liverpool.jpg

I see our memberships are a little ahead of last year at the same time so that’s good news.

But until we get more seats at Brookvale our numbers will never be as good as some other Sydney clubs.

I see our memberships are a little ahead of last year at the same time so that’s good news.

But until we get more seats at Brookvale our numbers will never be as good as some other Sydney clubs.

If only those clubs fans / members would actually go to some games so we wouldn't see a 95% empty white elephant stadium (pre digital curtains).

If only those clubs fans / members would actually go to some games so we wouldn't see a 95% empty white elephant stadium (pre digital curtains).
Put the games on Saturday or Sunday afternoon and they will. 4 of us turn up for a afternoon game ..... only one of us, occasionally turn up for a night game.

George working on his low tackling technique. There are going to be a few players who will regret running the ball to his side of the field this year.

Hello Mark I hope you are keeping well and living that dream life of yours well
Your more seats theory has some merit but .........
The biggest factor in becoming a club member is passionate people that have a heart for their club !!!

To most passionate footy fans being a club member is not all about sitting in a seat it is about standing tall and proud and feeling part of the club you are passionate about

GREAT CLUBS ARE MADE GREAT BY
THEIR GREAT PLAYERS , GREAT COACH AND GREAT CLUB MEMBERS

ASK NOT WHAT YOUR GREAT CLUB CAN DO FOR YOU
ASK WHAT YOU CAN DO FOR YOUR GREAT CLUB THE MANLY SEA EAGLES AND THE MOST SUCCESSFUL CLUB IN THE MODERN ERA AND THEY DID THAT WITH ONLY 4000 SEATS AND THE REST OF US WERE STANDING TALL AND PROUD WHILST ALL THE OTHER SUPPORTERS FROM OTHER CLUBS WHERE WATCHING US AND CRYING I N THEIR 100 THOUSAND SEAT STADIUMS

We all know what the right thing to do for our club is

We all know the drill

Our club membership team is waiting for our call 02 9939 6722

WE CAN DO IT !!!

30d734fa814866cc51a3e7a60e739345.jpg

Put the games on Saturday or Sunday afternoon and they will. 4 of us turn up for a afternoon game ..... only one of us, occasionally turn up for a night game.

By those clubs I did mean roosters, souths, etc, not the Manly champs! :)

Those clubs that play out of huge modern stadiums, have more members than us but it always seems they don't go to their own home games.

What about Hibiscus Coast
I remember watching State of Origin one year, where the players walk forward and state their Junior club. Ben Te'o walks forward in QLD colours and says 'Ben Te'o… Hibiscus Coast Raiders' (which is a club over here in Auckland). The eligibility rules are so dumb. And then the next thing you know he is playing Rugby for England. Go figure. He has also played League for Samoa.

I remember watching State of Origin one year, where the players walk forward and state their Junior club. Ben Te'o walks forward in QLD colours and says 'Ben Te'o… Hibiscus Coast Raiders' (which is a club over here in Auckland). The eligibility rules are so dumb. And then the next thing you know he is playing Rugby for England. Go figure. He has also played League for Samoa.
Yep, farcical

Fox League shoot - Sea Eagles pics

Great Sea eagles photos @ The Wheel
It is so hard to pick a favourite from all our great 2020 Manly players
Mine just has to be our very own 007 DCE who has a licence to thrill the fans and kill the opposition teams
After footy I think DCE will take over as the next 007 James Bond
fox_league_manly-12.jpg

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4