Club news

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
From MSE today
We will today be announcing an exciting new partnership with Plastiq.it. :mad:

Hate being sent these type of spruiking emails as if they benefit the Members.

Hand over all your banking details and be charged 2.5% fee on top of all charges prior to their server being hacked and your financials being compromised @:cool:

Manly should stick to running a footy Club :wait:
I saw that and in my head I was quoting the great Trent Barrett "yeah nahhhh"

From MSE today
We will today be announcing an exciting new partnership with Plastiq.it. :mad:

Hate being sent these type of spruiking emails as if they benefit the Members.

Hand over all your banking details and be charged 2.5% fee on top of all charges prior to their server being hacked and your financials being compromised @:cool:

Manly should stick to running a footy Club :wait:
Please correct me if I am wrong but isn’t this basically a sponsor? I would have thought anything that keeps the club in a good financial position should be celebrated.

Please correct me if I am wrong but isn’t this basically a sponsor? I would have thought anything that keeps the club in a good financial position should be celebrated.
It was announced as a Partnership not a Sponsor.

But it's never a good idea to use your loyal Customer base to point them to businesses that are just a kickback model.

Manly tried this with a card company before and they went bust :cool:

How good is this!

The Manly Warringah Sea eagles are certainly an asset to their community and to all their loyal and passionate supporters

The feeling of being a 2020 club member and being part of our great club great club is truly something else

We wont take the money with us when we die and we may as well Invest it to the things in life that make us happy like our Manly Warringah Sea eagles

:h: Love the Manly Sea eagles and become a proud club member today !!!

taupaum-190330_gt_84.jpg

Last edited:

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4