Club news

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Faith restored @The Wheel , my membership cap arrived today and also my 15 years as a member badge, and I didn’t even ring to complain that they’d sent me a 5 year badge just last year.

Lmao

Dont get me started on those pins.
I love this club, but this whole pin thing has been nothing short of shambolic.

Faith restored @The Wheel , my membership cap arrived today and also my 15 years as a member badge, and I didn’t even ring to complain that they’d sent me a 5 year badge just last year.
They have been doing a clean up of all the club data which over the years has been a bit ‘all over the place’.

Also the PIN/badge hasn’t been the best, the current membership team are aware and have been looking at alternative option like club ‘experience’ to reward membership milestones. As always you can’t keep everyone happy - some hate the pins some love them

They have been doing a clean up of all the club data which over the years has been a bit ‘all over the place’.

Also the PIN/badge hasn’t been the best, the current membership team are aware and have been looking at alternative option like club ‘experience’ to reward membership milestones. As always you can’t keep everyone happy - some hate the pins some love them
I’m 15 years too wheel, and got the badge. Any experiential special perk for us 15 year veterans would be awesome.

I love the pins, great concept, just wish they were an accurate representation of our time as members.

Agreed. I got the 2 year pin when mine should’ve been a 5, and when I emailed about it I was told since I already had the 2 year one I wouldn’t be getting another until 10 years. That made zero sense to me, and took the shine off the whole concept right from the start. And I do collect pins (Hard Rock Cafe ones etc), so it should’ve been right up my alley!

Agreed. I got the 2 year pin when mine should’ve been a 5, and when I emailed about it I was told since I already had the 2 year one I wouldn’t be getting another until 10 years. That made zero sense to me, and took the shine off the whole concept right from the start. And I do collect pins (Hard Rock Cafe ones etc), so it should’ve been right up my alley!
I’m getting my 5 year pin this year, I’ve been a member since 2002.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6